CheapTickets Verified Review
"The hotel is located very close to the beach ( supposedly 99 steps ). This and the hot tub in our room is all this hotel had going for it. It was like a motel 6 across the street from the beach if that’s what your going for. They also charge a daily resort fee. The room, I had a king premium suite with a jacuzzi tub in the sun deck ( room 424 ) . This is my issue list :
1. We arrived on a Friday and on Monday morning they were painting outside our room and making lots of noise.
2. The bathroom sink water smelled like sulfur really bad.
3. No microwave and a getto little mini fridge placed in the bathroom. I asked about a microwave and was told they didn’t provide any at the hotel. The room description said it came with a microwave.
4. One ice machine in the entire hotel which located at the pool.
5. Pool closed at 5pm due to Covid. Really? does Covid come at 5pm to get the people versus 4:59pm it’s not getting people?
6. Metal headboard on the bed was very wobbly and sucked the pillows into. Also your head would go between the metal bars. Very bad.. not sure why they have it like this.
7. Jacuzzi had mold. You could clearly see the mold. Housekeeping didn’t care to clean this?
8. Coffee maker was in the bathroom on the counter . They had a keurig coffee maker, it was very poorly made and made for the hotel.
9. No guest laundry. So your at the beach a lot and need to wash your clothes ? Not gonna happen at this hotel.
A verified traveler from Seattle stayed at Laguna Brisas - A Beach Hotel