- Strasburg Theater
- 1 min walk
- Strasburg Town Hall
- 2 min walk
- Shenandoah Valley Artworks
- 3 min walk
- Winchester, VA (WGO-Winchester Regional)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Holliday House Strasburg is located in Strasburg. Hupp's Hill Civil War Park and Cedar Creek Battlefield Foundation are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at George Washington National Forest and Front Royal Entrance Shenandoah National Park. Natural Art Garden Center and Secret Passage Ranch are also worth visiting.
- Strasburg Theater - 1 min walk
- Strasburg Town Hall - 2 min walk
- Shenandoah Valley Artworks - 3 min walk
- Strasburg Museum - 7 min walk
- Hupp's Hill Civil War Park - 2 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 86 min drive
About this property
Holliday House Strasburg
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holliday House Strasburg B&B
- Holliday House B&B
- Holliday House Strasburg Strasburg
- Holliday House Strasburg Bed & breakfast
- Holliday House Strasburg Bed & breakfast Strasburg