- Narragansett Beach
- 5 min drive
- University of Rhode Island
- 6 min drive
- Scarborough Beach
- 8 min drive
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Wakefield, this vacation home is in the city center and on a river. Narragansett Beach and Easton's Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventureland and Watson Farm. Frosty Drew Observatory and Biomes Marine Biology Center are also worth visiting.
- Narragansett Beach - 5 min drive
- University of Rhode Island - 6 min drive
- Scarborough Beach - 8 min drive
- Galilee - 10 min drive
- Block Island Ferry - 11 min drive
- Kingston Station - 12 min drive
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) - 33 min drive
About this property
"the Broody Hen" Farmhouse: Newly Renovated, Walk-able, & Close to Beaches!
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.