Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only hotel with marina and restaurant
Located in St. Petersburg, The Flamingo Resort - Gay Adult Resort is on the Strip and convenient to Eckerd College and Bay Village Shopping Center.
This hotel is within close proximity of Fort De Soto Park and Boyd Hill Nature Preserve.
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a nightclub, an outdoor pool, and karaoke. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Thirsty? Quench your thirst at one of the 6 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, ATM/banking services, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Flamingo Resort - Gay Adult Resort
The Flamingo Resort - Gay Adult Resort features a marina and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 poolside bars and 6 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This St. Petersburg hotel also offers a nightclub, gift shops/newsstands, and karaoke. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Flamingo Resort - Gay Adult Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast service
- Number of bars/lounges - 6
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Marina on site
- One meeting room
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1961
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Flamingo Grille - This cafe specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Cabana Bar - This poolside bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Code Bar - Onsite bar. Open select days.
Hurricane Bar and Cafe - This poolside bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open select days.
Flamingo Main Bar - This poolside cocktail bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 21 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 21 are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 25
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 21
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6.00 and USD 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay plus USD 25 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Flamingo All Adult
- Flamingo All Adult St. Petersburg
- Flamingo Resort All Adult
- Flamingo Resort All Adult St. Petersburg
- Flamingo Resort Gay Adult Resort St. Petersburg
- Flamingo Resort Gay Adult Resort
- Flamingo Gay Adult St. Petersburg
- Flamingo Gay Adult
We should mention
This property caters to gay and/or lesbian guests. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests under 21 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.