Please be aware of this place!! Do not book !! They are scammers!The place is a wreck, inhabitable..filthy. They are trying to renovate the entire house, there are no minimum conditions of staying there. Matthew is the man behind the curtain, the manager who never show his face. Disgusting disgusting. Expedia shame on you for not checking on the properties you advertise for.
- Spiceland Mall
- 1 min walk
- Grand Anse Beach
- 3 min walk
- Le Marquis Shopping Complex
- 3 min walk
- St. George's (GND-Maurice Bishop Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Spiceland Mall - 1 min walk
- Grand Anse Beach - 3 min walk
- Le Marquis Shopping Complex - 3 min walk
- Grand Anse Shopping Center - 7 min walk
- Excel Plaza - 10 min walk
- St. George's (GND-Maurice Bishop Intl.) - 5 min drive
About this property
Mi Hacienda - Hotel Grenada
This smoke-free guesthouse features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and conference space. Free breakfast (local cuisine) is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free airport shuttle. Additionally, dry cleaning, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite. Rooms offer showers and free toiletries.
Special check-in instructions
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 20 children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 287.50 per stay
- Cleaning fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit size)
- Sanitation services: USD 5 per week A damage deposit of USD 75.00 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: USD 20 every 2 days, varies per unit size
- Air conditioning fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Facilities fee: USD 20 per person, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- MI Hacienda Hotel Grenada St. George's
- MI Hacienda Hotel Grenada
- MI Hacienda Grenada St. George's
- MI Hacienda Grenada
- Mi Hacienda Grenada St George
- Mi Hacienda Grenada Guesthouse
- Mi Hacienda - Hotel Grenada Guesthouse
- Mi Hacienda - Hotel Grenada St. George's
- Mi Hacienda - Hotel Grenada Guesthouse St. George's
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Free roundtrip airport shuttle from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Airport shuttle on request
Food and drink
- Free local cuisine breakfast available daily 7:30 AM–10:30 AM
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Dry cleaning service
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Conference space (2800 square feet)
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- TV in lobby
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
We have seldom turned around at the door!
We more or less turned around at the door. Nothing was in line what we had been told on the web site. I wonder from where the pictures from the hotel in web had been taken! The promised Suite with king-size bed was 3x3 m room with a small bed. That was the only piece of furnitse in the room. No water was coming out from the tap. Also it has been promised that the walking distance to the beach was 4 min. This was also far from the reality. After seeing this we informed we can’t stay in this hotel. The most positive thing to mention was that the personel contacted the local representative (not quite sure who) who came to take us to a new hotel at short notice. We had a late arrival so this happened in the middle of the night.