- Silverton City Hall
- 2 min walk
- Silverton Historical Society
- 5 min walk
- Silverton Museum
- 6 min walk
- Telluride, CO (TEX-Telluride Regional)
- 90 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Historic Inn With Breakfast, Robes, Hot Tubs, Kitchenette, Fire Pit, Grill, Yard is located in Silverton. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Weminuche Wilderness and Molas Pass, while Silverton Historical Society and San Juan County Historical Society are cultural highlights.
- Silverton City Hall - 2 min walk
- Silverton Historical Society - 5 min walk
- Silverton Museum - 6 min walk
- Kendall Mountain Recreation Area - 7 min walk
- Silverton Chamber of Commerce - 9 min walk
- Silverton Station - 7 min walk
- Durango, CO (DRO-La Plata County) - 86 min drive
About this property
Historic Inn With Breakfast, Robes, Hot Tubs, Kitchenette, Fire Pit, Grill, Yard
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.