The apartment we had was huge, with extremely comfortable beds (best sleep I had in a trip that involved 7 different rooms). If you're visiting in summer you'll be pleased about the blackout shades that can make the room completely dark. The kitchen had everything we needed for making meals, and a nice, smallish, dinning table. Everything was very clean and the location is quiet. We didn't love the centralized, automated checkin. We were traveling with kids, so it was a little hectic to go check in and then walk again to our place - not huge deal for many, but something to consider. It was a long enough walk to be annoying with luggage, but not long enough for a taxi. If you're using luggage storage, you need to go back to centralized check -in to leave your luggage. The neighborhood is nice, quiet, a little boring, but easily walkable to more interesting areas.
- Henrik Ibsen Museum
- 6 min walk
- Royal Palace
- 8 min walk
- Nobel Peace Center
- 13 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Henrik Ibsen Museum - 6 min walk
- Royal Palace - 8 min walk
- Oslo City Hall - 12 min walk
- Nobel Peace Center - 13 min walk
- Aker Brygge - 14 min walk
- Inkognitogata Station - 2 min walk
- Nationaltheatret Station - 9 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen) - 42 min drive
About this property
Frogner House Apartments - Colbjørnsens gate 3
A perfect getaway for skiers, Frogner House Apartments - Colbjørnsens gate 3's guests will appreciate onsite conveniences like laundry facilities and a garden. Each apartment features a kitchen with a refrigerator and a stovetop, plus a washer/dryer and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Free WiFi, an electric kettle, and a hair dryer are among the other amenities available to guests.
Renovations and closures
- Parking area
Special check-in instructions
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NOK 200.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NOK 100.0 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of NOK 750 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NOK 1500.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NOK 159 for adults and NOK 159 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: NOK 750 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 100.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 200.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Frogner House Apartments Colbjørnsens gate 3 Apartment Oslo
- Frogner House Apartments Colbjørnsens gate 3 Apartment
- Frogner House Apartments Colbjørnsens gate 3 Oslo
- Frogner House Apartments Colbjørnsens gate 3
- Frogner House s Colbjørnsens
- Frogner House Apartments - Colbjørnsens gate 3 Oslo
- Frogner House Apartments - Colbjørnsens gate 3 Apartment
- Frogner House Apartments - Colbjørnsens gate 3 Apartment Oslo
- Downhill skiing and cross-country skiing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Electric kettle
- Continental breakfast available for a fee 6:00 AM–7:00 AM on weekdays and 8:00 AM–9:00 AM on weekends: NOK 159 for adults and NOK 159 for children
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds: NOK 200.0 per day
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV with cable service
- Laundry Facilities
- NOK 750 per accommodation per stay
- Pets allowed in specific rooms
- Cats and dogs welcome
- No elevators
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the city center
Things to do
- Bicycle rentals and hiking/biking trails nearby
- 25 rooms
- 4 floors
- 1 building
Nearby things to do
- Snowboarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Ziplining nearby