- Dia Beacon
- 2 min drive
- Ritz Theater
- 9 min drive
- Washington Headquarters
- 10 min drive
- Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Dia Beacon - 2 min drive
- Mount Saint Mary's College Newburgh - 8 min drive
- Ritz Theater - 9 min drive
- Washington Headquarters - 10 min drive
- Motorcyclepedia Museum - 17 min drive
- Poughkeepsie Station - 24 min drive
- Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
The Beacon Hotel
This hotel features a restaurant, a nightclub, and free WiFi in public areas. All 12 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and free toiletries.
Special check-in instructions
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Beacon Hotel
- The Beacon Hotel Hotel
- The Beacon Hotel Beacon
- The Beacon Hotel Hotel Beacon
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free nearby parking
Food and drink
- 1 restaurant
Things to do
- No elevators
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
Loved the location and the town itself - hotel is old but room had basic updates and lovely bathroom. Bar and restaurant was mostly closed while I was there mid week. I had to call a number during day to be let back in. Very quiet but just what I wanted for a mini solo retreat. I would definitely stay again.