Very friendly staff with a very cute dog. The location was very convenient to a lot of amenities as well
- Gateway Plaza Shopping Center
- 2 min walk
- Mary H Harriman Memorial Park
- 3 min drive
- The Golf Club at Mansion Ridge
- 4 min drive
- Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Gateway Plaza Shopping Center - 2 min walk
- Bear Mountain State Park - 3 min drive
- Mary H Harriman Memorial Park - 3 min drive
- The Golf Club at Mansion Ridge - 4 min drive
- Ananda Ashram - 5 min drive
- Harriman Station - 4 min drive
- Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.) - 25 min drive
About this property
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this motel has a garden and free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. All 22 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and cable TV. Guests will also find showers and desks.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10.00 per pet, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- James Motel Monroe
- James Motel
- James Motel Motel
- James Motel Monroe
- James Motel Motel Monroe
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
My husband and I are looking to move to the Monroe area so James motel is an affordable option without the frills as we house hunt. The staff is nice and efficient. The building is old but the owners are obviously working to update it. The rooms are renovated so that is nice. My only complaint is while the rooms are non-smoking, a strong cigarette smell kept coming from our bathroom.(probably the room next door) Also, the handle in the shower had a terrible lag time...so it took a long time to get the right temperature of water.