Get an overview of this hotelSun and fun on the beach, near Isla Grande Beach
With a stay at Cabaña Isla Palma in Rosario Islands, you'll be convenient to Isla Grande Beach and Rosario Islands Oceanarium.
This beach guesthouse is within the vicinity of Baru Church and Corales del Rosario National Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned guestrooms.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Cabaña Isla Palma
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
This Rosario Islands guesthouse has its very own private beach. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle.
- On private beach
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Beach sun loungers
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast service
- Air conditioning
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include a private beach.
Guest House Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property requires a deposit for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
There is no cell phone service at this property due to its remote location. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Guest house Name
- Cabaña Isla Palma Islas del Rosario
- Cabaña Isla Palma Guesthouse Islas del Rosario
- Cabaña Isla Palma Guesthouse
- Cabaña Isla Palma Islas l Ros
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.