- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Cama Beach State Park
- 2 min drive
- Camano Island State Park
- 6 min drive
- Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field)
- 57 min drive
- Fort Casey
- 97 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Camano Island, Camano Island Inn is in a rural location and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Cama Beach State Park and Camano Island State Park.
- Cama Beach State Park - 2 min drive
- Camano Island State Park - 6 min drive
- Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve - 88 min drive
- Fort Casey State Park - 96 min drive
- Fort Casey - 97 min drive
- Stanwood Station - 19 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 97 min drive
About this property
Camano Island Inn
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children 6 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 6 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 8 PM (amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Camano Island Inn
- Camano Island Hotel Camano Island
- Camano Island Inn Inn
- Camano Island Inn Camano Island
- Camano Island Inn Inn Camano Island
- Available in all rooms: Free Internet access
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free full breakfast available daily 8:30 AM–9:30 AM
- 1 coffee shop/café
- Room service available
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Banquet hall
- No elevators
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wedding services
- Conference space
- Private beachfront location
- 2 treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Couples treatment room(s)
- Detox wraps
- Massage/treatment rooms
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
Nearby things to do
- Hiking/biking trails
- Mountain biking
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The View from our room was Amazing but that was it, the hot tub was just a small tub that looked as though the water has never been changed or properly balanced, the button to turn off the jets/heater did not work so it ran almost the entire night, the carpets in the room were stained and we were not provided soap until we asked the front desk,No air Conditioning, fridge or microwave in room just a common area for everyone to use, i took my husband there for his birthday and it was very disappointing and we would rather camp before returning to this Inn.