Jeff Dunham Tickets
Popular Events Near Fairfield
About Jeff Dunham
In the world of ventriloquism, there are certain iconic names that stand out above the rest. Famous legends include Edgar Bergen and Shari Lewis, but in more recent years, it's cheap Jeff Dunham tickets that have been selling out venues worldwide.
Jeff Dunham was born in Dallas, TX, in 1962, and he grew up idolizing ventriloquist Edgar Bergen. Bergen and his playful interactions with his dummy, Charlie McCarthy, were important to Dunham. Adopting skills that he learned from this famous artist into his own act, Dunham soon became renowned for his unique brand of ventriloquism and had his first break in 1985 at a variety show in New York City.
Since his big break, Dunham has had seven major comedy specials and even had a series on Comedy Central. He has also appeared in films; you may have seen him alongside Larry the Cable Guy in the film Delta Farce.
Today, Jeff Dunham Las Vegas tickets often sell out, which is a testament to the worldwide popularity of his ventriloquism (or at least comedy). His chief "co-performers" include the purple-skinned, vivacious Peanut, the crotchety retiree Walter, and the stick-mounted Jose the JalapeÃ¢ÂÂo. Anytime you see Jeff Dunham in concert, you can expect to encounter these cantankerous puppets.
You can usually find Jeff Dunham tickets for sale a month or so prior to an event, making it easy to plan a trip around this particular event. If you're looking for Jeff Dunham tickets in Las Vegas at the Colosseum, be sure to plan ahead as they often go quickly.
Did you know these Jeff Dunham facts?
- Despite his popularity, tickets for Jeff Dunham are purposely kept at a very affordable level. The comedian wants all of his fans to be able to see his shows without paying a lot of money. 
- Dunham patterned his straight-talking dummy, Walter, after the late Bette Davis. Her final interview on Johnny Carson's "Tonight Show" was so full of unfiltered honesty that Dunham instantly wanted a character like that in his act.
- This famous ventriloquist isn't just big in the U.S. Fans from across Europe and Asia also love to see Jeff Dunham in concert.
Current Jeff Dunham tour schedule
As a recipient of the American Comedy Award, Jeff Dunham has become one of the most iconic comedians performing today. The Jeff Dunham show schedule is constant with performances planned for major metropolitan locations like New York City, Las Vegas and San Antonio in the coming months. Jeff also has performances scheduled for Little Rock, Minneapolis, Wichita, University Park and Fargo.
- January 23 - Moline, IL - TaxSlayer Center
- January 24 - Minneapolis, MN - Target Center
- January 25 - Fargo, ND - Scheels Arena
- January 26 - Bismarck, ND - Bismarck Civic Center
- January 27 - Billings, MT - Rimrock Auto Arena
- February 9 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena
- February 10 - North Little Rock, AR - Verizon Arena
- February 14 - Tulsa, OK - BOK Center
- February 15 - Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center
- February 16 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
- February 27 - Oshawa, ON - Tribute Communities Centre
- February 28 - Detroit, MI - Little Caesars Arena
- March 1 - Peterborough, ON - Peterborough Memorial Centre
- March 2 - Laval, QC - Place Bell
- March 3 - Ottawa, ON - Canadian Tire Centre