Keith Urban Tickets
About Keith Urban
Keith Urban proves you don't have to be American to be a cowboy — the popular pop-country musician was born in New Zealand. Known for his hit songs such as "Somebody Like You," "Once in a Lifetime" and "John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16," he's become known as an American country icon. Cheap tickets to a Keith Urban concert sell out quickly to dedicated country music fans, order yours today before they are gone!
Early Life and Career
Keith Urban was born on October 26, 1967 in New Zealand. Growing up his father owned a convenience store, and when Urban expressed interest in learning to play the guitar he put up a flyer in his shop looking to hire a private tutor. Eventually Urban would receive lessons from Sue McCarthy and not long after his first lesson he was competing in local talent shows. Keith auditioned for an Australian TV talent show called New Faces. Not long after his appearance on the show did he start gaining recognition in the Australian Country Music Scene. Performing regularly around his area, Urban signed a record deal with EMI in 1990 and soon after released his first self-entitled debut album. In 1992 Urban made the big move from New Zealand to Nashville where he had the intention of focusing on his music career. During his early years in Nashville most of his time was focused on writing music for stars that were already at the top including Toby Keith and the Raybon Brothers. He released his first American album in 1999, with it reaching the top of the charts, effectively making him the first New Zealand performer to chart on US Country Charts.
While he has been producing music since 1999, Urban's most popular album was Be Here. It was released in 2004 and included three chart-topping singles. Keith Urban's talents are not limited to the stage. He has worked as a songwriter and record producer. This gave him intimate knowledge of the music industry that he needed to become a TV show judge. He appeared on both The Voice and American Idol.
Urban has a love for contemporary pop rock music. In 2013, he released a line of signature guitars and accessories. A portion of his 42,000 sales went to charity. Most Keith Urban concerts feature a mix of his new and early work. Keith Urban's latest album, which was released in 2018, featured several number one songs. Urban often uses songs like "Blue Ain't Your Color" and "Wasted Time" in his set lists. With eleven total albums, including 20 number one hits, Keith Urban concerts are full of variety.
Country music has always been Keith Urban's strongest asset, earning him dozens of awards. Urban has won several Grammy Awards, Academy of Country Music Awards, Billboard Awards and a Teen Choice Award for Male Country Artist.
Did You Know These Keith Urban Facts?
- Keith Urban has consistently won awards every year he has been producing music, with the exception of 2012 and 2013. However, he was invited into the Grand Ole Opry in 2012, and he attended the 70th Golden Globe Awards in 2013.
- Growing up on a farm gave Urban the real-world experience he needed to produce his music.
- When he first arrived in America, he was restricted to music-related jobs. This led him to work with several other country stars including the Dixie Chicks, Alan Jackson, and Brooks and Dunn as a road guitarist.
Throughout his career Keith Urban has headlined over eleven world tours, and has accompanied artists including Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellum, and Chris Stapleton on their world tours. Keith’s most recent tour wrapped up in the beginning of 2019. The Graffiti U World Tour kicked off in June of 2018 and had over sixty shows in North America, nine in Australia, and six in Europe. The tour had fellow country music artists Kelsea Ballerini, Brett Eldredge, Chase Rice, and Julia Michaels serving as opening acts. When not actively headlining a tour, fans can find Keith Urban performing at music festivals all year round. Some of the more notable events Urban performs at include Sunfest, Taste of Country Music Festival, Cheyenne Frontier Days, and the CMA Music Festival.
Las Vegas Residency 2021
In 2020 Keith Urban won CMA Entertainer of the Year and planned to tour and have a Vegas residency. Due to the circumstances at the time, many shows were postponed to 2021. To close out the summer months, Keith Urban played many shows in Las Vegas at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace. Tickets to see Keith Urban live in Las Vegas were available well before the residency started. The country singer also performed at Country Thunder and other music festivals during summer 2021. Keith Urban tickets are always on CheapTickets
Vegas has become a staple stop for country artists including Garth Brooks, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum, and is now going to be your place to see your favorite country artist- Keith Urban! Throw on your cowboy hat and head to a Keith Urban concert today! Get your cheap Keith Urban tickets here at CheapTickets!
Keith Urban 2022 Tour
After five years, Keith Urban set out on another world tour. The tour went to North America, Australia, Germany and the UK in 2022. The North American leg of the tour began in Tampa at the start of summer. From there, Keith Urban performed in Toronto, Cincinnati, Detroit, Nashville and dozens more cities. After five months, that last performance of the tour was in St. Paul. Keith Urban went to Europe in the spring season before the long stint in the states. Get tickets to hear Keith Urban in 2022, fans get the chance to see him perform his best songs live!
- Aug 18 - Rogers, AR - Walmart AMP
- Aug 19 - Maryland Heights, MO - Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - MO
- Aug 20 - Des Moines, IA - Iowa State Fair
- Aug 26 - Clarkston, MI - Pine Knob Music Theatre
- Aug 27 - Noblesville, IN - Ruoff Music Center
- Aug 28 - Milwaukee, WI - American Family Insurance Amphitheater
- Sep 1 - Stateline, NV - Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys
- Sep 2 - Stateline, NV - Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys
- Sep 3 - Mountain View, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre - CA
- Sep 8 - Phoenix, AZ - Footprint Center
- Sep 9 - Chula Vista, CA - North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre
- Sep 10 - Inglewood, CA - The Kia Forum
- Sep 15 - Salt Lake City, UT - USANA Amphitheatre
- Sep 16 - Denver, CO - Ball Arena
- Sep 17 - Wichita, KS - INTRUST Bank Arena