Billy Joel Tickets
8:00 PM | Vivint Smart Home Arena | Salt Lake City, UT
732 tickets left
8:00 PM | Moda Center at the Rose Quarter | Portland, OR
806 tickets left
Billy Joel came to music reluctantly as a child in the 1950s. His father was a classic pianist, but Billy had to be coaxed into attending his piano lessons. Decades later, his early music lessons undoubtedly paid off. The musical legend long known as "The Piano Man" is one of the most successful musicians of all time. From his catchy pop melodies to his soulful ballads, Billy Joel is certainly one of a kind. Attending a Billy Joel concert is the best way to see this famed musician in his element.
Over the course of his career, Billy Joel has sold more than 150 million records across the world. He's had 33 Top 40 hits in the US, and he managed to break into the Top 40 charts for three consecutive decades. This pop impresario is one of the world's most beloved artists for good reason. His stirring vocal performances, plainspoken lyrics and exuberant melodies have ensured his place in the pantheon of American musicians.
He began his musical career in the 1960s after being inspired by rock and roll artists like The Beatles and The Four Seasons. He got his big break when he released his first album with Columbia in 1973, "Piano Man." This album was only a modest success at the time, but its title track became his most famous song. Over the course of his career, Joel has released over a dozen albums, ranging in style from pop anthems to classical compositions. Whether you're a fan of "52nd Street" or "An Innocent Man," Billy Joel concerts are always a wonderful experience.
You can find a great selection of Billy Joel concert tickets right here.
Current Billy Joel tour schedule
Billy Joel is set to start a massive stadium tour across the US in 2017! The tour begins in Cumberland, GA at SunTrust Park and ends in Philadelphia in September of this year. Billy will go to historical ball park such as Wrigley Field and Fenway Park to perform for thousands of fans. Get tickets now to hear your favorite Billy Joel classics and more!
Did you know these Billy Joel facts?
- Billy Joel was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1999.
- Before using your cheap Billy Joel tickets, check out some of his most recent music. "Fantasies & Delusions," released in 2001, features a dozen classic compositions.
- Joel sold his Hamptons house to Jerry Seinfeld in 2001. He neglected to tell the comedian, however, that the house overlooked a nude beach.
- October 20 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
- November 3 - Indianapolis, IN - Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- November 18 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
- November 29 - Salt Lake City, UT - Vivint Smart Home Arena
- December 8 - Portland, OR - Moda Center at the Rose Quarter
- December 20 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
- December 31 - Sunrise, FL - BB&T Center
- February 9 - Tampa, FL - Amalie Arena
- June 23 - Dublin, DN - Aviva Stadium