- Harrah's New Orleans Casino
- 3 min walk
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- 5 min walk
- Julia Street Cruise Terminal
- 6 min walk
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 3 min walk
- Canal Street - 4 min walk
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 5 min walk
- Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 6 min walk
- National World War II Museum - 12 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 2 min drive
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Ruths Chris – Alfresco dining steakhouse with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch. Reservations required.
- BH Steak – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
- Bambu – Restaurant with a bar offering sushi. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Fuddruckers – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
- The Buffet at Harrahs – Buffet restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch.
About this property
Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel
Along with 5 restaurants, this hotel has a casino and a nightclub. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite. All 450 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus WiFi and pillowtop beds. Other amenities available to guests include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and wired Internet.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 17.16 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 10.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Harrahs & Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino Hotel
- New Orleans Casino Harrahs
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino &
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel Hotel New Orleans
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge), Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) (USD10.95 per stay), Wired Internet access - surcharge (USD10.95 per stay)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee: USD 15.99 per person
- 5 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Game room
- Shopping onsite
- Fitness center/gym
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- iPod docking station
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Golfing nearby
Where to eat