Dead and Company Tickets
Popular Events Near Ashburn
Dead & Company - 4 Day Camping Pass
TBA | Gorge Amphitheatre | Quincy, WA
14 tickets left
About Dead and Company
Whether you are a fan of rock, jam bands, or just talented guitarists Dead & Co is a show that you don’t want to miss! These legendary musicians are back again this summer to tour around the United States. Get your cheap tickets to see Dead & Co. before they are all gone!
Dead Heads Rejoice!
Dead & Co. is a rock jam band consisting of original members of the Grateful Dead, as well as new talent. The band includes previous members Bob Weir, guitar, Mickey Hart, drums, and Bill Kreutzmann, drums. They have added John Mayer, guitar, Oteil Burbidge from the Allman Brother Band on bass and drums, and Jeff Chimenti, keyboards, to their lineup. Phil Lesh, original bassist for the Grateful Dead, declined to be a part of the new band, although he supports their vision and success, he no longer wants to be a part of the on-tour lifestyle. Mike Gordon, bassist of the popular jam band Phish, auditioned to be a part of Dead & Co. but determined he was too busy to commit to the band.
The talented musicians initially set out to do one show only, at Madison Square Garden, in New York City in 2015. The artists played together so well and received such approval that they announced a tour soon after their initial performance.
Since their initial debut, the band has toured every year since, and twice in 2017. While on tour, the band has been joined periodically by Donna Jean Godchaux, one of the original vocalists for the Grateful Dead.
Although this group hasn’t released any new recordings, their commitment to keeping the Grateful Dead vision is alive and well- and rumor has it that the group may even get to the studio to re-record some of some of the original hits.
Summer Tour 2019
These musical geniuses will be starting their tour in January in Riviera Maya, Mexico, where they will play four shows in a row. Dead & Co will then make its way to California and all the way North to Washington, before traveling East across the country. They will be performing in Indiana and Illinois before getting to the New England area to perform. After traveling South to Georgia and Texas, the band will be performing its final set on July 6th in Boulder, CO.
The Grateful Dead and John Mayer both have fan bases like no other! Dead Heads and casual fans alike are eager to purchase cheap tickets to see the show of a lifetime. Don’t wait! Get your cheap tickets to see Dead & Co before they sell out, as they surely will.
- May 31 - Mountain View, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre - CA
- June 1 - Mountain View, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre - CA
- June 3 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl
- June 4 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl
- June 6 - Quincy, WA - Gorge Amphitheatre
- June 7 - Quincy, WA - Gorge Amphitheatre
- June 8 - Quincy, WA - Gorge Amphitheatre
- June 12 - Noblesville, IN - Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center
- June 14 - Chicago, IL - Wrigley Field
- June 15 - Chicago, IL - Wrigley Field
- June 18 - Saratoga Springs, NY - Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- June 20 - Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion
- June 22 - Foxborough, MA - Gillette Stadium
- June 23 - Flushing, NY - Citi Field
- June 26 - Bristow, VA - Jiffy Lube Live