Get an overview of this hotelAtlantis hotel resort on Paradise Island
When you stay at The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection in Paradise Island, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 15-minute drive of Stingray City and Cabbage Beach.
This 4-star resort is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Fort Fincastle and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from New Providence Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 11 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 20 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the bar/lounge or one of the 4 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection
Fourteen exhibit lagoons are on site (lighted at night) covering 140 acres with 50,000 fish and sea creatures (200 species). Dolphin Cay contains nearly 7 million gallons of sea water within 3 lagoons surrounded by a white sand beach.
Complimentary WiFi is available for guests throughout the property.
The hotel offers a full-service spa, 21 restaurants, outdoor parking, currency exchange, sauna, health club, beauty services, and dry cleaning service. Guests can also access the nearby convention center.
- Lazy river
- Number of outdoor pools - 11
- Fitness facilities
- Number of poolside bars - 4
- Full-service spa
- Free water park access
- 24-hour front desk
- Marina on site
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 37
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1998
- Coffee shop or café
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- On private beach
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 20
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Outdoor tennis courts - 6
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 1,201
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- On private beach
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Lazy river
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- iPod docking station
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Please note: Children age 6 and older are welcome at Casa D'Angelo and Café Martinique.
Dinner reservations are required for Café Martinique, Bahamian Club, Casa D'Angelo, and Chop Stix; reservations are required at Carmine's only if a party includes 6 or more persons. To avoid the $50.00 per person "no show" fee, reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to actual dining time.
High chairs and booster seats are not available at Casa D'Angelo or Café Martinique.
Atlantis includes over 38 restaurants, bars, and lounges as well as poolside snack/beverage carts. The following restaurants are located in Royal Towers:
Plato's - Just off the Royal Towers lobby, this patisserie offers quick bites for breakfast, dinner or a late night snack. Sports events are shown in flat-screen TVs or unwind with live nightly entertainment.
Poseidon's Table - This restaurant offers a breakfast buffet as well as international dinner specialties including sushi and freshly carved meats.
Notable restaurants elsewhere in the resort:
Carmines - Located in Marina Village. Offers dining experience of famous New York landmark restaurant. Family-style dining. Classic Italian recipes include Chicken Scarpariello, Shrimp Scampi, Fried Calimari, and Veal Saltimbocca.
Seafire Steakhouse - Located in Marina Village. Modern steakhouse atmosphere. Menu includes classic shrimp cocktails; Pressed Coriander Crusted Beef Carpaccio; Lemon-pepper Tuna, Sweet Bahamian Lobster Tail, and fine cuts of prime beef. Signature martinis; fine wines. Reservations required during peak dining hours.
Water's Edge - In Coral Tower. Overlooking Water's Edge Lagoon. Buffet breakfast and dinner offered; antipasto bar, family-style Italian dishes.
Casa d'Angelo - In Coral Tower. Fine-dining dinner restaurant. Northern Italian cuisine. Frescoed ceiling. Etched glass. Marble bar. Reservations required during peak dining hours.
Chopstix - Intimate fine-dining dinner restaurant with dark-wood ceiling, banquettes. Chinese cuisine such as five-spice duck, lobster tail, Singapore noodles. Reservations required during peak dining hours.
Bahamian Club - In Coral Tower. Steakhouse. Green walls, green ceilings, dark-wood trim. Sepia Bahamian family photos on walls. Steaks, prime rib, lamb, salmon. Dinner only. Reservations required.
The Cave Bar and Grill - In Beach Tower. Open-air lunch spot featuring underwater views of marine life. Burgers, hot dogs, salads, ice cream.
Nobu - In Atlantis Casino. Outpost of acclaimed Nobu Restaurant. Japanese cuisine served. Menu includes new-style sashimi and yellowtail with jalapeno. Reservations required during peak dining hours.
Frankie Gone Bananas at Bimini Road - In Marina Village. Caribbean fare served. Outdoor bar. Grand open kitchen with conch station (Bahamian conch prepared to order). Menu selections include tamarind-glazed pork chop, grilled mahi mahi, and mojo-marinated chicken. Pineapple bread pudding, tropical sorbets, cookie-bash pie. Live entertainment; tropical libations. Reservations required during peak dining hours.
Lagoon Bar & Grill - Open-air lunch spot located next to saltwater lagoon. Roof shaped like giant seashell. Sandwiches, salads, pizza, light meals, and tropical drinks.
Shark Bites - Open-air lunch spot across lagoon from Lagoon Bar & Grill. Live Bahamian music. Lighter fare including sandwiches, salads, steak, seafood. Takeout counter.
Murray's Delicatessen - Traditional New York/Miami deli featuring 1950s Art Deco decor. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Takeout counter. Located on marina waterfront.
Starbucks - In Marina village. Coffee drinks served.
Olives - Renowned chef Todd English features his signature open kitchen and Mediterranean cuisine.
The Village Burger Shack - Located in Marina Village, it offers guests a casual, family-friendly dining experience with indoor and alfresco dining. The menu features a selection of gourmet burgers, fresh fish, vegetarian dishes, salads, an extensive list of sides, and unique shake combinations and beverage selections.
Marine Habitat - Fourteen exhibit lagoons (lighted at night) covering 34 acres with 50,000 fish and sea creatures (200 species). Special exhibits for turtles, seahorses, jellyfish, lobsters, crabs, lionfish, piranhas, moray eels. Children's touch-tank filled with sealife.
Atlantis Casino - Open 24 hours. 60,000-square-foot space displaying four large Dale Chihuly glass sculptures. 1,000 slot and video-poker machines and 100 casino tables, including baccarat, roulette, craps, blackjack, Caribbean stud poker, three-card poker, Let It Ride. Race-and-sports book. High-limit area.
Aura Nightclub - This 9,000-square-foot Jeffrey Beers-designed nightclub is operated by PURE Management Group. The club is raised off the casino floor and accessed by a staircase. Aura features DJs spinning, a glass dance floor surrounded by banquette seating, two bars, two VIP sections, and a private VIP parlour. Dress code: Upscale, casual attire. Guests must be 18 or older with valid ID.
Atlantis Theater - Located in Convention Center Rotunda. Recent Hollywood hit movies featured.
Atlantis Kids Adventures - AKA is located at the Royal Towers, with supervised sessions (surcharges) offered half-day, full-day, and in the evening for children ages 4-12. Beach olympics, daily themes, and outdoor activities. Culinary kitchen with culinary adventures, performance theater, interactive high-tech creative studio, and video gaming room. Educational computer programs. Web site creation lessons. Digital cameras for field trips.
CRUSH - Teen club open nightly for ages 13-17. CRUSH is 14,000 square feet of sophisticated and high-tech fun featuring an interactive Internet lounge, gaming stadium, dance club and cafe. Located on the lower level of Coral Towers. Cover charge and proof of age required.
The Dig - Visit a fanciful interpretation of the mythical lost continent of Atlantis within a maze of corridors and rooms. Also viewable from within The Dig or the lower level of the Great Hall of Waters, the Ruins Lagoon is filled with ancient Atlantis artifacts and is home to over 20,000 deep-reef and pelagic fish. These open-water fish include a variety of tuna, jacks, snappers, and spiny lobster. The 2.7 million gallon exhibits allow for the display of certain species of fish that are usually impossible or very difficult to view without getting wet.
Earth & Pottery Studio - Paint and fire ceramics (surcharges).
Jokers Wild Comedy Club - Spend the night laughing along to stand-up comedians. (Cover charge; minimum age 17).
Nearby Things to Do
Atlantis recreational facilities feature:
- More than 20 swimming areas, including family pools.
- Paradise Lagoon, a seven-acre saltwater swimming and water-sports area with snorkeling gear, kayaks, and pedal boats available for rent.
- Dolphin Cay Atlantis, a 14-acre dolphin habitat, is one of the largest of its kind in the world. Guests can share in the dolphins' playful shallow water antics or experience their speed and agility first-hand in the deeper waters.
- Three miles of Atlantic Ocean beaches flanking Paradise Lagoon.
- Sports center with six lighted clay and hard-surface tennis courts (surcharges); 27-yard, four-lane lap pool; fitness facility (surcharges) with free weights, cardio and weight machines, steam rooms, and workout studio for aerobics, spinning, kickboxing, yoga, and Pilates (surcharges).
- Mandara Spa Atlantis brings together ancient Balinese healing touches, traditional European therapies and natural elements indigenous to The Bahamas. Taking of the Waters offers warm and cold plunge pools as well as steam and sauna rooms in both the women and men's private lounge areas. Additionally, couples can enjoy the Couple’s Spa Suite and the women's area includes a relaxing aromatherapy room while the men can indulge in exclusive "Time for Men" barber services or watch the plasma TV in their lounge room. Other amenities include body scrubs, facial treatments, body treatments and wraps, massages, manicures and pedicures. Advanced reservations are required for massages and spa treatments.
Also available, the private Tom Weiskopf-designed 18-hole championship Ocean Club Golf Course 1.5 miles from the resort at the east end of Paradise Island. (Complimentary shuttle service to course.)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Volleyball on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Sports massage
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Only service animals are allowed
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per day
- Resort fee
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 35.00 and USD 40.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per day
- Atlantis Royal
- Royal Atlantis Autograph Collection Resort Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Towers Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Towers Paradise Island
- Atlantis Towers
- Royal Atlantis
- Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Towers Atlantis
- Atlantis Royal Towers Autograph Collection Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Towers Autograph Collection Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Towers Autograph Collection Paradise Island
- Royal Atlantis Autograph Collection Resort
- Royal Atlantis Autograph Collection Paradise Island
- Royal Atlantis Autograph Collection
- Atlantis Royal Towers Autograph Collection
- The Royal at Atlantis Autograph Collection
- Atlantis Royal Towers
- Royal Atlantis Autograph Coll
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.