Important: This destination may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. Check any national, local, and health advisories for this destination before you book.

Cheap flights from San Francisco (SJC) to Maui (OGG)

Get more for your budget and save up to 50% off select Secret Bargain hotels

Get even more value with CheapTickets Price Guarantee!

Change your flight without a fee on select flights

Lowest round trip fares by airline from San Francisco and Maui

Cheapest prices ($148 One Way, $292 Round Trip) found within past 7 days. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.

Mon, Oct 18
SFO
San Francisco
OGG
Kahului
$148
Bargain Flight
Mon, Sep 13
SJC
San Jose
OGG
Kahului
$149
Hawaiian Airlines
Thu, Sep 9
OAK
Oakland
OGG
Kahului
$158
Delta
Tue, Sep 7 - Tue, Sep 14
SJC
San Jose
OGG
Kahului
$292
Bargain Flight
Thu, Sep 9 - Thu, Sep 16
SFO
San Francisco
OGG
Kahului
$292
Bargain Flight
Mon, Aug 23
SFO
San Francisco
HNM
Hana
$297
American Airlines
Wed, Oct 27 - Mon, Nov 1
OAK
Oakland
OGG
Kahului
$307
Delta
Sun, Sep 5
SFO
San Francisco
JHM
Kapalua
$326
American Airlines
Thu, Dec 9 - Thu, Dec 16
SFO
San Francisco
HNM
Hana
$593
American Airlines
Sun, Aug 8 - Wed, Aug 25
SJC
San Jose
MKK
Hoolehua
$594
American Airlines

Great Deals On Cheap Hotels in Maui

Maui Seaside Hotel

Maui Seaside Hotel

2.5 out of 5
100 W Kaahumanu Ave, Kahului, HI
The price is $244 per night from Jun 1 to Jun 1
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Ho'aloha Park and Maui Arts and Cultural Center. Kahului Bay is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) away.
4.5/5Wonderful! (19 reviews)
"Clean and very convenient. Nice staff and it was close to the beach"

Reviewed on Mar 2, 2020

Maui Seaside Hotel
Maui Beach Hotel

Maui Beach Hotel

2.5 out of 5
170 Kaahumanu Avenue, Kahului, HI
The price is $229 per night from Jun 6 to Jun 6
Located in the heart of Kahului, this beach hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Queen Ka’ahumanu Center and Maui Arts and Cultural Center. Maui Nui Botanical ...
3.8/5Good! (9 reviews)
"The toilet and sheets were clean. That is the only positive can say about this $200 after fees hotel. Unidentifiable stains on carpet and curtains. Outdated and unkept."

Reviewed on Mar 12, 2021

Maui Beach Hotel
Days Inn by Wyndham Maui Oceanfront

Days Inn by Wyndham Maui Oceanfront

2.5 out of 5
2980 S Kihei Road, Kihei, HI
The price is $242 per night from May 20 to May 20
Nestled on the beach, this Kihei hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Keawakapu Beach and Kamaole Beach Park 3. Wailea Beach is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) away.
4/5Very Good! (6 reviews)
"Liked everything. Good thing for the extra parking, the locals like that beach area."

Reviewed on Jun 19, 2019

Days Inn by Wyndham Maui Oceanfront
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.

Fly From San Francisco to Maui

Origin San Francisco
Destination Maui
Number of Daily Flights 13
Earliest Flight Departure Date May 23
Latest Flight Departure Date May 24
Popular Airlines Alaska Airlines

Cheap flights from San Francisco to Maui (Island of Maui)

San Francisco International (SFO) has non-stop connections to 76 cities in the US and 31 more cities internationally. It is situated right on the Bay, and is served by Highway 101 and Interstate 280.

Flights from San Francisco to Kahului Airport (OGG) usually take between 5 and 8 hours, and upon your arrival in Kahului on the island of Maui, you’ll think you landed in paradise, easily accessed by public transit, shuttle, car and taxi.

Attractions and tips

Haleakala Crater is on the island and forms more than 75% of the island's total land mass, while the other 25% was likewise formed by volcanic activity from Mauna Kahalawai.

From December through March, humpback whales are observed in the channels between Maui, Molokai and Lanai, because those waters are used as a nursery by the whales when tending to their newborns. Luaus are held for visitors to enjoy traditional Hawaiian foods in an outdoor setting, and a hike to Waimoku Falls rewards the visitor with an impressive 400-foot drop of cascading water.

For the adventurous, snorkeling, surfing and diving opportunities abound on Maui at a plethora of beautiful beaches that also accommodate swimming and lounging. Some of the most popular and scenic beaches are Ka’ana’pali, Honokalani and Wailea. The least crowded times for Maui are April through May, and September through November, but the time when the island waters are calmest is the heart of summer, June through August.

*Price based on the lowest price found within past 24 hours and based upon one night stay for two adults over the next thirty days. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.