K-pop is taking the music industry by storm, and Blackpink is at the forefront of this revolution! With a catchy, unique sound they have sold out venues all over the world. This group of girls have become an overnight sensation with music that is topping charts and breaking records. Dedicated fans from their fan club “Blink” are scooping up cheap tickets to their concerts fast! Get your tickets and become the newest Blink at a Blackpink concert today!
Blackpink debuted back in 2016 after YG Entertainment pulled together a group of four to create their first all-girl group since 2NE1. The group released their first album Square One in August of that year, with the two leading singles from the album charting at the number one and two spots on the Billboard World Digital Songs chart. With their almost instant success, the band had earned themselves many rookie awards at the Seoul Music Awards. By the end of 2016 the group had released their second album Square Two, with two singles reaching the top of the charts. Billboard also named them the best new K-pop group of 2016 after they wrapped the year up winning seven Korean music awards. In the summer of 2017 Blackpink made their Japanese debut with the release of an extended play entitled Blackpink, and YouTube recognized the leading single from the EP “As If It’s Your Last” as a Global Top 25 Song of the Summer. Blackpink released the single “Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du” in 2018 garnering over 12.4 million streams from the United States alone. In 2018 the group collaborated with English singer Dua Lipa on her single “Kiss and Makeup”. The single debuted at the number 93 on the Billboard Hot 100 and peaked at the number 36 spot. With their list of awards and accomplishments growing, Blackpink has become one of the most successful female K-pop groups of their time.
BORN PINK Tour 2022
BLACKPINK has announced the finalized dates and venues for the North American and European legs of their upcoming world tour! On September 6, YG Entertainment officially revealed the details for BLACKPINK’s 2022 tour stops for “BORN PINK,” which will take them to North America and Europe this year before heading to Asia, the Middle East, Australia, and New Zealand in 2023. The North American leg of their tour will kick off in Dallas on October 25 and wrap up in Los Angeles with a concert at the Banx of California Stadium on November 19. Don't miss the chance to see the biggest girl group in the K-Pop category and get your tickets with the best prices at CheapTickets!
- Oct 25 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
- Oct 26 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
- Oct 29 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center - TX
- Oct 30 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center - TX
- Nov 2 - Atlanta, GA - State Farm Arena - GA
- Nov 3 - Atlanta, GA - State Farm Arena - GA
- Nov 6 - Hamilton, ON - FirstOntario Centre
- Nov 7 - Hamilton, ON - FirstOntario Centre
- Nov 10 - Chicago, IL - United Center
- Nov 11 - Chicago, IL - United Center
- Nov 14 - Newark, NJ - Prudential Center
- Nov 15 - Newark, NJ - Prudential Center
- Nov 19 - Los Angeles, CA - Banc of California Stadium
- Nov 20 - Los Angeles, CA - Banc of California Stadium
- Nov 30 - London, GL - O2 Arena - London