cheaptickets Verified Review
"This is my third stay at this property, first time travelling solo. My return was based on previous service, the great food on previous experience and close proximity to the airport.
The good stuff:
1. Reception was amazing as always. Dewi, Riyan and Kelvin are such great hosts and helpful.
2. Room make was beautiful as always. It seems to never age!
3. Room was very clean and had the right amenities for my stay.
Now the not so good stuff:
1. Mosquito management seems to be lacking. Had a few in my room and the pool area was infested.
2. Rooms require sound proofing. Could hear the loud music from the neighbouring mall and from the corridors at the odd hours.
3. Restaurant staff were a let down. Lack of attention and service even during slow periods. Lack of common courtesy re bills being signed after I finished meals and not while I had a fork in hand and food in mouth. I waited for a wee bit around the pool area for service when I had asked and told that I would be attended to by the pool if I wanted food/drink. Look I get it, the tourism sector is shock starting in most countries but common courtesy and communication should not be compromised.
Overall, a good and comfortable stay but some missed opportunities where the hotel can maximise revenues if they got the fixes right. I may be back but think will sus out other properties next time."
A verified traveler stayed at The Vira Bali Boutique Hotel & Suite - CHSE Certified