Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Hotel on Rittenhouse Square
Popular property highlights
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall.
With a stay at Sofitel Philadelphia, you'll be centrally located in Philadelphia, steps from Art Institute of Philadelphia and minutes from Rittenhouse Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 306 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and wedding services.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Philadelphia? This hotel has 16870 square feet (1567 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The 14-story Sofitel Philadelphia offers a brand new urban chic lounge Liberte, a French breakfast restaurant, a well-equipped 24-hour fitness center, and 16,870 square feet (1,567 square meters) of meeting facilities. Additional amenities include a concierge desk and express check-in. Complimentary low-speed (512 kbps) wireless Internet access is available in public areas and guestrooms, and high-speed wireless Internet is available for a surcharge. Computer station available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 17
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1567
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16870
- 24-hour business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2000
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( USD 13.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13.99 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary morning coffee station to all guests, featuring espresso machine with espresso pods (decaf, regular, double), coffee accessories (vanilla, cinnamon, syrup), a fresh whole fruit of the day, and complimentary pastries (until 8 AM).
Chez Colette - Breakfast is served in an informal 1920s ambiance at this charming French brasserie.
Liberte Lounge - Urban chic lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows. Check out the happy hour specials. Open for lunch and dinner.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Up to 30 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 13.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 13.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 300 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Sofitel Hotel Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sofitel
- Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel
- Accor Philadelphia Hotel
We should mention
Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.