Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Philadelphia hotel in Center City, walk to Rittenhouse Square
With a stay at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, you'll be centrally located in Philadelphia, steps from Walnut Street and 6 minutes by foot from Rittenhouse Square.
This 4.5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Ben Franklin National Memorial and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Reading Terminal Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 230 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. 37-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. This Art Deco hotel also features wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and a ballroom.
Grab a bite to eat at Square 1682, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Local cuisine breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 1 PM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Philadelphia? This hotel has facilities measuring 4500 square feet (418 square meters), including conference space.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia features a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Each day guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 4500 square feet (418 square meters) include conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1930
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 418
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 4500
- Banquet hall
- Total number of rooms - 230
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 25
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Toilet paper
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Square 1682 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Pets allowed (no fees)
Group bookings of 10 or more rooms cannot be accommodated via this website.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 for adults, USD 10 and USD 30 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
- Palomar Hotel
- Palomar Hotel Philadelphia
- Palomar Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Palomar
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.