- Shitennoji Temple
- 18 min walk
- 19 min walk
- Kuromon Ichiba Market
- 3 min drive
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Osaka's Tennoji neighborhood, HOTEL SAMURAI is near a metro station. Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater and Orix Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Spa World and Umeda Sky Building. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Osaka-jō Hall or Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Osaka Uehonmachi Station is just steps away and Tanimachi9-chome Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- Shitennoji Temple - 18 min walk
- Nipponbashi - 19 min walk
- Kuromon Ichiba Market - 3 min drive
- Namba Parks - 3 min drive
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 4 min drive
- Osaka Uehommachi Station - 1 min walk
- Osaka Uehonmachi Station - 1 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 48 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 3000.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for JPY 1000 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning deposit: JPY 3500 per stay
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per day (in/out privileges)
- Housekeeping fee: JPY 5400
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- HOTEL SAMURAI Higashikozucho,Tennohi-ku, Osaka
- SAMURAI Higashikozucho,Tennohi-ku, Osaka
- HOTEL SAMURAI Osaka
- Hotel HOTEL SAMURAI Osaka
- Osaka HOTEL SAMURAI Hotel
- Hotel HOTEL SAMURAI
- SAMURAI Osaka
- HOTEL SAMURAI Hotel
- HOTEL SAMURAI Osaka
- HOTEL SAMURAI Hotel Osaka
Huge room close to Osaka - Uehommachi station
Very helpful young staff, that put in a great effort, though little English is spoken. We arrived early, and left our bags at the check in. When we returned they had all been carried up and placed in the room. We had a huge room on the fifth floor, and for the price was great. We being a family of three, two adults and one child. A very easy walk from the station, convenience stores nearby. There are two supermarkets around two blocks away. Please be aware it is actually around three streets west of the Uehommachi station, rather than where gurgly earth/maps shows it being straight on top of it. Washing machine use is free which was a nice touch. A great place to stay if you are wandering about on the Meitetsu railway pass.
Pros: The space of the room, and the staff. Wifi worked well. Room also quite sound proof, and you have a fridge and a microwave to look after yourself.
Cons: Hotel is under renovation, please be aware of this, the jacuzzi did not work, though just happy to soak in the huge,hot, bath anyway.
Location: Very convenient to Meitetsu Osaka - Uehommachi station, and subway. Osaka castle is around a 30 to 40 min walk away in a fairly straight line.