Get an overview of this hotelWalt Disney World Resort with tribute to pop culture
With a stay at Disney's Pop Century Resort in Lake Buena Vista, you'll be convenient to Disney's Hollywood Studios® and Epcot®.
This family-friendly resort is within close proximity of Braves Spring Training and ESPN Wide World of Sports.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and irons/ironing boards.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and supervised childcare/activities. Additional features at this resort include an arcade/game room, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Disney's Pop Century Resort. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the resort pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Disney's Pop Century Resort
Disney's Pop Century Resort - This Disney Value Resort Hotel is a celebration of 20th-century pop culture, with a focus on iconography of the "Classic Years"—the 1950s through the 1990s. The buildings are fashioned as time capsules of the way Americans lived, worked, and played during these five decades.
Icons include jukeboxes, bowling pins, and Lady and Tramp (from the Disney movie, Lady and the Tramp) near the 1950s buildings; Play-Doh, Duncan Yo-Yos, and characters from The Jungle Book near the 1960s buildings; Big Wheels and eight-track tapes near the 1970s buildings; Sony Walkmans, Rubik's Cubes, and Roger Rabbit near the 1980s buildings; and laptop computers and cell phones near the 1990s buildings.
The resort has three heated pools with themes, a children's pool (unheated), an arcade, and a playground with a Goofy water feature. In addition there are laundry facilities on site and a 7,000 square foot (652 square meter) retail area in the resort's Classic Hall. Guests receive complimentary bus transportation to and from Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Water Parks, and Downtown Disney Area as well as from and to the Orlando International Airport via Disney’s Magical Express.
Disney's Magical Express: Guests of this resort are eligible for complimentary Disney's Magical Express service (pre-booking required). Motor coaches pick up guests at Orlando International Airport and drop off at Walt Disney World Resort Hotels. Disney staff members pick up bags from baggage claim and deliver them straight to guestrooms (for arrivals between 5 AM and 10 PM). Guests arriving outside of these hours should pick up their baggage at baggage claim to carry with them on the motor coach.
This hotel is nonsmoking except in designated outdoor areas.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- Free airport transportation
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 2,880
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Free theme park shuttle
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Free self parking
- Supervised childcare/activities
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Everything Pop Shopping and Dining - The hotel's 640-seat food court has four different counter-service shops and a Grab-N-Go Market with a variety of dishes for quick, convenient meals. Choices include sandwiches, salads, pizza, pasta, burgers, full dinners, baked goods, and ice cream.
Petals Pool Bar - Snacks are served poolside at this seasonal outdoor bar just outside the Everything Pop Shopping and Dining food court.
Guests can also receive pizza delivery to their rooms during evening hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Disney's Pop Century Resort features three heated pools with various themes: the Bowling Pin Pool (near the 1950s buildings), the Hippy Dippy Pool (near the 1960s buildings), and the Computer Pool (near the 1980s buildings). There's also a children's pool, a playground with a Goofy-themed water feature, and an arcade called Fast Forward located in the Classic Hall.
Guests can also take advantage of additional recreational activities offered throughout the Walt Disney World Resort, which include tennis, parasailing, water-skiing, golf (there are five PGA-caliber golf courses within the Disney complex) and miniature golf, and horseback riding. Also available in the area are racquetball and basketball courts, bicycle rentals, hiking and biking trails, and watercraft rentals. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Century Pop
- Century Pop Resort
- Disney's Pop
- Disney's Pop Century
- Disney's Pop Century Resort
- Disney's Pop Resort
- Pop Century
- Pop Century Resort
- Pop Resort
- Resort Pop Century
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Pop Century Disney
- Disney's Pop Century Resort Lake Buena Vista
- Disney's Pop Century Lake Buena Vista
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Benefits
Guests staying at this Walt Disney World Resort hotel can enjoy the following benefits during their stay:
- First access to reserve a limited number of Disney FastPass+ attractions and shows, up to 60 days before they arrive (theme park tickets required)
- Extended theme park hours with Extra Magic Hours at 1 of the Disney theme park each day (theme park tickets required)
- Complimentary resort transportation via motor coaches, ferries, and monorail, providing convenient ways to explore all the theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort
- Complimentary parking at Walt Disney World Resort hotels and theme parks
- Complimentary MagicBands to access Disney theme parks (theme park tickets required), unlock guestrooms, check in at FastPass+ entrances for previously selected attractions and entertainment, and make payments at shops and restaurants
- Complimentary roundtrip airport service between Orlando International Airport and select Resort Hotels via motor coach with Disney’s Magical Express, including luggage delivery straight to guestrooms
- Resort Hotel entertainment, including themed pools with slides, outdoor Disney movie screenings, and Disney Character Dining experiences