The one issue we has was finding the location of check in, for others looking for check in, it is located right next to the café Nero. Apart from that, the location and the apartment itself was perfect
- Russell Square
- 5 min drive
- The British Museum
- 6 min drive
- Marble Arch
- 7 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Russell Square - 5 min drive
- The British Museum - 6 min drive
- Marble Arch - 7 min drive
- Leicester Square - 7 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 7 min drive
- Camden Town Underground Station - 3 min walk
- Camden Road Station - 7 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 45 min drive
About this property
Camden Market Apartments
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 30.0 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: GBP 600 per stay
- Cleaning fee: GBP 40.0 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 8 PM and 6 AM (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 60 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 30.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Camden Market Apartments Apartment
- Camn ket Apartments Apartment
- Camden Market Apartments London
- Camden Market Apartments Apartment
- Camden Market Apartments Apartment London
- Free WiFi
- Cribs (infant beds): GBP 30.0 per stay
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Bed sheets provided
- Rollaway/extra beds: GBP 20.0 per night
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hair dryer
- Towels provided
- Flat-screen TV
- Washing machine
- Portable fan
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Limited housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- 11 rooms
Small apartment in Camden
Check in was fairly simple, despite being asked for a £500 deposit on the day when I was told it was going to be £300. This wasn't a big issue, just in my opinion is too much for an average apartment that contained nothing valuable of over £500 and most things were broken already anyway, and the communication between the staff and customers was poor. The pictures on Expedia are not representative of the actual apartment. It is quite small and very simple. Although it was clean it was very dusty and some aspects were very worn out such as the blinds, which would hardly open to let daylight in without the risk of breaking. The bathroom was nice, but I found the shower to be a bit of a hazard. It was a bath/shower and the bath was raised too high from the floor and the bath sloped up making it very difficult to get in and out especially when it was wet and there was no slip mat provided. I could go on. I would say this is a very average apartment and would not pay the price we payed for the weekend for what we got. Would recommend to someone who doesn't really care what they're staying in as long as it provides a bed. I will not be returning.