Our first night was awful. For some reason on our first day we were checked in in a handicap room (even we did not request for it) and the AC there was not working. Unfortunately they can’t move us because there was no available room good thing on the 2nd day they moved us to another room. Overall our stay was ok. This hotel is just 10min away from the Strip. No resort fee and no parking fee. Staffs are accommodating.
- Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
- 5 min drive
- MGM Grand Casino
- 6 min drive
- Hooters Casino
- 7 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay - 5 min drive
- MGM Grand Casino - 6 min drive
- T-Mobile Arena - 6 min drive
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 6 min drive
- Hooters Casino - 7 min drive
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 7 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 8 min drive
About this property
Baymont by Wyndham Las Vegas South Strip
An indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free continental breakfast, free self parking, and a free area shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include conference space, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities. All 110 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Pillowtop beds, coffee makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 40.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 40.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Baymont Inn Hotel Las Vegas South Strip
- Baymont Inn Las Vegas South Strip
- Baymont Wyndham Las Vegas South Strip Hotel
- Baymont Wyndham Strip Hotel
- Baymont Wyndham Las Vegas South Strip
- Baymont Wyndham Strip
- Baymont Inn Suites Las Vegas South Strip
- Baymont by Wyndham Las Vegas South Strip Hotel
- Baymont by Wyndham Las Vegas South Strip Las Vegas
- Baymont by Wyndham Las Vegas South Strip Hotel Las Vegas
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily 6:30 AM–9:30 AM
Things to do
- Fitness center/gym
- Indoor pool
- Free area shuttle
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Center
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
The carpeting in the rooms is stained and really gross. Tile in bathroom is also not in great condition. It appears they are doing some remodeling in the building to improve some stuff, so I hope that will include renovating the rooms, too. The price was really good, but I guess you get what you pay for.