- Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts
- 7 min drive
- Georgetown University
- 16 min drive
- Great Falls Park
- 17 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts - 7 min drive
- Iwo Jima Memorial - 15 min drive
- Georgetown University - 16 min drive
- Great Falls Park - 17 min drive
- Arlington National Cemetery - 20 min drive
- Tysons Corner Station - 2 min drive
- Burke Centre Station - 18 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Sushi Nami – Restaurant offering sushi. Serves dinner daily.
- The BlueFire Grille – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- BlueFire Lounge – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
The Westin Tysons Corner
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a 24-hour health club, and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. All 407 rooms offer WiFi, pillowtop beds, and flat-screen TVs. Room service, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lbs
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tysons Corner Westin
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Tysons Corner
- Falls Church Westin
- Westin Tysons Corner Hotel
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Falls Church
- The Westin Tysons Corner Hotel
- The Westin Tysons Corner Falls Church
- The Westin Tysons Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
- Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) (USD10 per day)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–10 AM: USD 20.95 per person
- 2 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- Room service available
Things to do
- Fitness center/gym
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Business Center
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat