Twenty One Pilots Tickets
About Twenty One Pilots
Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun, the two performers who make up Twenty One Pilots are both originally from Columbus, Ohio. The band name is a reference to a play called "All My Sons" - specifically, the main character, who makes an ethical decision after he sells defective airplane parts that kill 21 pilots during World War II.
There were originally four members of the group, but two members, Nick Thomas and Chris Silah, left in 2011 due to busy schedules. They were not replaced, and the other two continued on to form the new Twenty One Pilots. Their first two albums were self-released in 2009 and 2011 before they signed on with Fueled by Ramen in 2012. The first album with Fueled by Ramen was titled "Vessel" and was released in 2013. Music from this album was featured on the Quiet Is Violent World Tour during 2014. The group's biggest hit to date came from their most recent album, "Blurryface," and is titled "Stressed Out."
The duo tends to bring together several different genres of music such as pop, rap, electro and more. People who attend the 21 Pilots Tour get to see the group's versatility first hand with their use of piano, electric drums, electric keyboard and more. Twenty One Pilots shows also feature the band members performing entertaining stunts.
The group has won several awards, including a Teen Choice Award in 2015 for Choice Rock Song for their song "Tear in My Heart" as well as two iHeart Music Awards in 2016: Alternative Rock Artist of the Year and Alternative Rock Song of the Year for "Stressed Out. The group won two Alternative Press Music Awards for Album of the Year and Artist of the Year in 2016.
Did you know these Twenty One Pilots facts?
- New Twenty One Pilots music was released in 2016 to be featured on the movie "Suicide Squad."
- The members of Twenty One Pilots are Christians and let their faith influence their work.
- The two men shown on the front cover of their debut album with Fueled by Ramen are the band members' paternal grandfathers.
Twenty One Pilots 2018
In 2018, the Twenty One Pilots started their 2nd world tour. Their previous tour was the Emotional Roadshow World Tour, and before that was the Blurryface Tour, named after their album. The current 21 Pilots Tour, called "The Bandito Tour", began in 2018 and extended into 2019. The 21 Pilots began touring after their hit release songs "Jumpsuit" and "Nico and the Niners". On October 5, 2018 Twenty One Pilots released their fifth studio album, "Trench". While some shows are already sold out for the new Twenty One Pilots tour, there are some cheap Twenty One Pilots tickets still available.
Twenty One Pilots 2021 Tour
After a long break of being off the stage, Twenty One Pilot announced a large tour starting at the end of 2021. The tour started off with four shows at different venues in around the city of Denver. The duo then moved west and continued to travel around the country performing multiple shows in top cities. Twenty One Pilots performed four shows in Chicago and Boston and multiple shows in Los Angeles and Columbus. The tour ended with three shows in Atlanta, a great way to end their fall 2021 tour. Get tickets to see Twenty One Pilots in 2021 before the shows start, tickets are available now.
- Oct 19 - Boston, MA - House Of Blues - Boston
- Oct 20 - Boston, MA - Agganis Arena
- Oct 23 - Boston, MA - TD Garden
- Oct 27 - Columbus, OH - Nationwide Arena
- Oct 29 - Columbus, OH - Nationwide Arena
- Oct 30 - Columbus, OH - Nationwide Arena
- Nov 2 - Atlanta, GA - Center Stage Theatre
- Nov 3 - Atlanta, GA - The Tabernacle - GA
- Nov 4 - Atlanta, GA - Coca-Cola Roxy
- Nov 6 - Atlanta, GA - State Farm Arena - GA
- Jan 15, 2022 - Inglewood, CA - The Forum - Los Angeles