Travis Scott Tickets
Popular Events Near Fairfield
About Travis Scott
Born on April 30, 1992 in Houston, Texas, rapper Jacques Webster, better known by his stage name Travis Scott, was raised in Missouri City. He developed a love for music at an early age, and during his teenage years joined forces with his friend Chris Holloway to form musical duo The Graduates. They released an extended playlist in 2009 on the social media site MySpace, but the partnership didn’t last. After disbanding The Graduates, Scott partnered with another friend, OG Chess, and formed the double act The Classmates. The partnership was moderately successful, and they released two albums - "Buddy Rich" and "Cruis'n USA" - but they later separated toward the end of 2011. After a brief stint at the University of Texas San Antonio, Scott moved to Los Angeles to focus on making music.
Scott's big break arrived after rapper T.I. came across one of his tracks. Scott collaborated with T.I. on the track "Animal," and soon after he met Kanye West who, impressed by Scott's conspicuous talent, offered him a position as a music producer at the label GOOD Music. While working at GOOD Music, Scott became involved with the label's 2012 compilation album "Cruel Summer" and ended up being featured on the playlist. He moved from the background and into the spotlight after the release of his first commercial mixtape in the spring of 2013. Entitled "Owl Pharaoh," the collection featured collaborations with celebrated artists such as 2 Chainz, T.I. and Paul Wall. The attention consolidated Scott's growing fan base, and many followers became keen to get their hands on cheap tickets to his shows. The mixtape even earned Scott award show recognition in 2013, after he was nominated for Best Mixtape at the BET Hip Hop Awards.
In the spring of 2015 Scott embarked on a nationwide tour to promote his upcoming album "Rodeo." Cheap tickets became hard to come by as fans flocked to his shows and a number of performances sold out. The album dropped in the fall of 2015, shooting to No.3 in the Billboard album chart. The year also saw Scott produce a single for global superstar songstress Rihanna, as well as the release of his own commercially successful single, "3500 (For the Coat)." The single was a collaborative effort with artists Future and 2 Chainz, and was released several months prior to his aforementioned debut album.
With several exciting projects and shows in the pipeline, fans shouldn't delay. Grab your cheap Travis Scott tickets today!
- February 17 - Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center
- February 18 - St. Louis, MO - Enterprise Center
- February 20 - Indianapolis, IN - Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- February 21 - Chicago, IL - United Center
- February 22 - Milwaukee, WI - Fiserv Forum
- February 24 - Columbus, OH - Schottenstein Center
- February 26 - University Park, PA - Bryce Jordan Center
- February 28 - Buffalo, NY - KeyBank Center
- March 2 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
- March 3 - Brooklyn, NY - Barclays Center
- March 5 - Montreal, QC - Centre Bell
- March 7 - Toronto, ON - Scotiabank Arena
- March 9 - Hartford, CT - XL Center
- March 12 - Washington, DC - Capital One Arena
- March 14 - Jacksonville, FL - Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena