Popular Events Near Ashburn
5:00 PM | Rotary Amphitheatre - Woodward Park | Fresno, CA
36 tickets left
7:00 PM | Greek Theatre - U.C. Berkeley | Berkeley, CA
52 tickets left
Rebelution is a reggae band that started in Isla Vista, California, in 2004. The band’s members include Eric Rachmany, Rory Carey, Marley D. Williams, and Wesley Finley. Each of these band members attended the University of California, Santa Barbara. Marley was a bass guitar player with a background in the choir and a love for roots reggae. He and Eric shared an interest for the genre and then they met Wesley Finley in a world music class. They met keyboardist Rory Carey and everything fell into place. Rebelution rose to fame in 2004 and 2005 through local audiences, as they played more and more local shows and independently released their first EP.
Rebelution released their first full-length album in 2007, called Courage to Grow. This was their breakthrough, critically acclaimed album. The album was one of the most downloaded reggae albums on iTunes and was played in heavy rotation on local radio stations. Additionally, Courage to Grow was chosen as the iTunes Editor’s Choice for Best Reggae Album of 2007. The album went to number four on the Billboard Top Reggae Albums chart. Rebelution worked with the Florida-based breweries Rock Brothers Brewing and Cigar City Brewing in 2016 to create an IPA called Rebelution IPA. In 2018, the band also partnered with Lost Abby & The Hop Concept to create an IPA called “Take On Anything”. Additionally, the band worked with FlavRx to create two strains of all-natural cannabis oil cartridges called Sour Tsunami Sativa and Cali-O Indica, Rebelution donated a portion of all proceeds towards cannabis-related medical research and legalization. The band was nominated for their first Grammy in 2017 when their album Falling Into Place was nominated for the "Best Reggae Album”. The band quickly became a California staple.
While the band is made up of members Eric Rachmany, Rory Carey, Marley D. Williams, and Wesley Finley, the touring members also include Kyle Ahern, Zach Meyerowitz, and Eric Hirschhorn. A Rebelution concert is said to be a blast. The Rebelution tour includes venues all around the country. Rebelution worked to blend traditional elements of classic reggae with more modern sounds. Cheap Rebelution tickets are available online. Get Rebelution tickets today!
- June 16 - Santa Barbara, CA - Santa Barbara Bowl
- June 19 - Fresno, CA - Rotary Amphitheatre - Woodward Park
- June 20 - Avila Beach, CA - Avila Beach Resort
- June 21 - Sacramento, CA - Papa Murphy's Park
- June 22 - Berkeley, CA - Greek Theatre - U.C. Berkeley
- June 23 - Bend, OR - Les Schwab Amphitheater
- June 27 - Boise, ID - Idaho Botanical Garden
- June 28 - Eugene, OR - Cuthbert Amphitheater
- June 29 - Redmond, WA - Marymoor Amphitheatre
- June 30 - Bonner, MT - KettleHouse Amphitheater
- July 12 - Costa Mesa, CA - Pacific Amphitheatre
- July 13 - Costa Mesa, CA - Pacific Amphitheatre
- July 20 - Anchorage, AK - Moose's Tooth Pub
- July 31 - Philadelphia, PA - The Met - Philadelphia
- August 1 - Boston, MA - Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion