Popular Events Near Ashburn
Queen & Adam Lambert
8:00 PM | Wells Fargo Center - PA | Philadelphia, PA
468 tickets left
Few bands have the electric staying power of Queen, giants of the 1980s who continue to rock hard at concerts all over the world. Queen concerts frequently sell out as fans rush to see these musical juggernauts tear up the stage with radio classics, so make sure you snag your cheap Queen tickets before they all disappear!
The epitome of British rock and roll spirit
Queen's origin tale starts in London, when university students Brian May and Tim Staffell started a band with drummer Roger Taylor. Joined by Freddie Mercury and later John Deacon to replace Staffell, the lineup of Queen was complete. In 1973 Queen unleashed its debut album, which was lauded by critics but largely ignored by the public. The band's early hard rock sound was not always appreciated, but their third album started to pull the international spotlight. In 1975 A Night at the Opera became the most expensive album ever produced, but the effort was rewarded when it went triple platinum. Singles like "Bohemian Rhapsody," "We Are the Champions," "Another One Bites the Dust," and "We Will Rock You" cemented their status as one of the most beloved bands of the era. With powerful harmonies, unbelievable guitar solos, intentional audience participation, and charismatic stage presence, Queen captured the world. Even after the tragic death of Freddie Mercury, Queen has continued to be the platinum standard of rock and roll.
Hundreds of thousands of fans have paid homage at Queen concerts, and more will continue to come. Pick up your cheap Queen tickets here so you can rock out with these demigods live!
Queen and Adam Lambert
Adam Lambert joins the rock band once again! Since 2011, Adam has joined the band as their lead vocalist. Back in 2014, Adam Lambert joined Roger Taylor and Brian May from Queen on a 35 date tour that continued into the next year with 26 additional shows. Together, they have headlined multiple music festivals such as Rock in Rio Lisboa and Sweden Rock Festival. In early 2017, it was announced that Adam would once again be joining Queen on tour. Their North American summer tour begins at the Gila River Arena in June and continues throughout the summer. Head to the TD Garden, United Center, Quicken Loans Arena or be there at the Toyota Center in Houston to see their last performance of the summer! Get your tickets to see the best rock concert of the summer!
- July 10 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena
- July 12 - Tacoma, WA - Tacoma Dome
- July 14 - San Jose, CA - SAP Center
- July 16 - Phoenix, AZ - Talking Stick Resort Arena
- July 19 - Inglewood, CA - The Forum - Los Angeles
- July 20 - Inglewood, CA - The Forum - Los Angeles
- July 23 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
- July 24 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center - TX
- July 27 - Detroit, MI - Little Caesars Arena
- July 28 - Toronto, ON - Scotiabank Arena
- July 30 - Washington, DC - Capital One Arena
- July 31 - Pittsburgh, PA - PPG Paints Arena
- August 3 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center - PA
- August 4 - Mansfield, MA - Xfinity Center - MA
- August 6 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden