Get an overview of this hotelHigh-rise Toronto hotel within minutes of Toronto entertainment and shopping districts
Popular property highlights
One King West Hotel & Residence is in the heart of Toronto, walking distance from Hockey Hall of Fame and Sony Centre for the Performing Arts.
This 4-star hotel is close to Canadian Broadcasting Centre and CN Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 370 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. This hotel has 16 meeting rooms available for events.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
One King West Hotel & Residence
This high-rise hotel in the financial district of downtown Toronto is connected via underground walkway to the Eaton Centre shopping mall, Hockey Hall of Fame, subway system, and a multitude of shops and restaurants. The theatre district is within three blocks and CN Tower is within four blocks.
On-site dining options at One King West Hotel & Residence include a casual bistro and limited-hours in-room dining. A lively lobby bar serves cocktails and light fare.
Hotel amenities include luggage storage, tours/ticket assistance, concierge services, computer station with internet point, and rooftop terrace. The lobby has a television, fireplace and complimentary newspapers. Conference space can accommodate 220 guests, and a business center is open 24 hours a day. There is a conference center with rooms both large and small. Limo/town car service is available upon request. Guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival to arrange transfers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Limited valet parking is available to guests, size restrictions apply.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 370
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 51
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Year Built 1914
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Individually furnished
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Teller's Bar and Lounge - Located in the lobby of this historic hotel which was formerly a bank, Teller's serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Serves cocktails, light fare, and also a late night menu.
In-room Dining - Available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The 17th-floor health club includes indoor resistance pool, spa tub, sauna, and a fitness room with cardio machines and free weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 20 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 25.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
- King One Hotel
- King One West
- King West Hotel
- King West One
- One King Hotel
- One King West
- One King West Hotel
- One King West Hotel Toronto
- One King West Toronto
- One West Hotel
- 1 King West Hotel & Residence
- King Suites Toronto
- One King West Hotel And Residence
- One King West Hotel Residence
- Suites 1 King West
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).