Nothing at all. Very bad experience I got what I paid for. When checking in told they had nothing of my online booking found us a very poorly cleaned room at the last minute no toilet tissue, big bath towels ,dirty toilet and tub. Hopefully we never experience like that again.
- St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.)
- 9 min drive
- Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- 10 min drive
- Westport Plaza
- 11 min drive
- Hollywood Casino
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - 10 min drive
- Westport Plaza - 11 min drive
- St Charles Convention Center - 11 min drive
- Ameristar Casino St. Charles - 12 min drive
- Hollywood Casino - 13 min drive
- North Hanley Station - 8 min drive
- St. Louis Gateway Station - 22 min drive
- St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) - 9 min drive
About this property
HomeTowne Studios St. Louis - Airport/ N Lindbergh
Along with coffee/tea in a common area, this hotel has laundry facilities and free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. All 122 rooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Guests will also find free WiFi, free local calls, and safes. Housekeeping is available on request.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: USD 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- HomeTowne Studios St. Louis Airport N Lindbergh Hotel
- Extended Stay America St N Lindberg Blvd
- Extended Stay America St N Lindberg Blvd Hotel
- Extended Stay America St N Lindberg Blvd Hotel Louis Airport
- Crosslands St. Louis Airport N. Lindbergh Blvd. Hotel Hazelwood
- Crosslands St. Louis Airport N. Lindbergh Blvd. Hotel
- Crosslands St. Louis Airport N. Lindbergh Blvd. Hazelwood
- HomeTowne Studios St. Louis Airport N Lindbergh
- HomeTowne Studios St. Louis - Airport/ N Lindbergh Hotel
- HomeTowne Studios St. Louis - Airport/ N Lindbergh Hazelwood
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Full-sized refrigerator
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Laundry facilities
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Designated smoking areas
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Climate control (heating)
- Free toiletries
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Free local calls
There were several people offering us illegal drugs. The Lindbergh exit door remained accessible to everyone but guest & unregistered guests alike. The housekeeper assigned to our room was very rude and unprofessional, she was completely uncouth.The room ratecwas surprisingly cheap especially being close to the airport. When get here and see all of these people who seem to be loitering or vagrants & then you notice a staff member in the center of the crowd which, reeking of Marijuana. I will not stay at ant Red Roof property again. BEWARE...This property is not worth the troubles...there are virtually no amenities you can not request anything because ghe front desk attendant in the evening charges a dollar or more, gives you no receipt whatsoever. This place is a problem waiting to happen. Save yourself the hassle and stay somewhere else!!!