Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star family-friendly hotel, walk to Golden Zone
With a stay at Don Pelayo Pacific Beach, you'll be centrally located in Mazatlan, within a 5-minute drive of Golden Zone and Playa Norte.
This family-friendly hotel is 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Plaza Machado and 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from El Faro Lighthouse.
Make yourself at home in one of the 165 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a waterslide. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and wedding services.
Enjoy Mexican cuisine at The Marlin Cafe, a restaurant where you can take in the ocean view, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Mazatlan? This hotel has facilities measuring 431 square feet (40 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Don Pelayo Pacific Beach
In addition to an outdoor pool, Don Pelayo Pacific Beach provides a waterslide and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
A business center is on site at this 3.5-star property. Event facilities measuring 431 square feet (40 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Guests can use the health club at a partner property. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Don Pelayo Pacific Beach is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Number of floors - 10
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Towels provided
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
The Marlin Cafe - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Cash or credit card deposit required
- Deposit: MXN 500.00 per stay
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 705.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: MXN 550.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 987.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: MXN 850.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MXN 174 for adults and MXN 127 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 480 per person (roundtrip)
- Don Pelayo
- Don Pelayo Pacific Beach
- Don Pelayo Pacific Beach Hotel
- Don Pelayo Pacific Beach Hotel Mazatlan
- Don Pelayo Pacific Beach Mazatlan
- Howard Johnson Don Pelayo Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.