- Cook Children's Medical Center
- 18 min walk
- Fort Worth Zoo
- 20 min walk
- Harris Methodist Hospital
- 20 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Cook Children's Medical Center - 18 min walk
- Fort Worth Zoo - 20 min walk
- Harris Methodist Hospital - 20 min walk
- Fort Worth Botanic Garden - 5 min drive
- Fort Worth Water Gardens - 5 min drive
- Fort Worth T&P Station - 5 min drive
- Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.) - 14 min drive
About this property
Renovated Magnolia Fairmount Historic Home
Our home features a full size, 2-beds/2-baths home with a fully functional office, kitchen, living and dining room. It is fully furnished and suitable for long-term stays. It is a perfect match for those who like historic districts, since Fairmount is a versatile early-20th century neighborhood with sidewalks, parks and friendly neighbors. You'll find restaurants, bars and coffee shops nearby. P.s.: We offer a smart tv (netflix, etc). No cable/satellite.
Speaks English, Spanish, Portuguese
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- Renovated Magnolia Fairmount Historic Home Fort Worth
- Renovated Magnolia Fairmount Historic Home Private vacation home
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 6