Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel connected to the convention center in South Loop, walk to McCormick Place
With a stay at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from McCormick Place and within a 5-minute walk of Wintrust Arena.
This 4-star hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Field Museum of Natural History and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Grant Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1258 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a 24-hour health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. If you're ready for some gaming fun, you can hop on the complimentary casino shuttle.
Grab a bite at Third Star Restaurant, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has facilities measuring 50000 square feet (4645 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
In addition to an indoor pool, Hyatt Regency McCormick Place provides a 24-hour health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 50000 square feet (4645 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1998
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 4645
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 50000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machine
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 1258
- Number of floors - 33
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free casino shuttle
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- iPod docking station
- Number of bathrooms -
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Third Star Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Sixes & Eights - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Arc Bar - This bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Market - This coffee shop specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
- Hyatt McCormick
- Hyatt Regency McCormick
- Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
- Hyatt Regency McCormick Place Chicago
- Hyatt Regency McCormick Place Hotel
- Hyatt Regency McCormick Place Hotel Chicago
- McCormick Hyatt
- McCormick Hyatt Regency
- McCormick Place Hyatt
- McCormick Place Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Mccormick Place
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.