Get an overview of this hotelAll-suite Chicago hotel in shopping hub, near lakefront
With a stay at Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from John Hancock Center and minutes from Fourth Presbyterian Church.
This hotel is close to Untitled and Millennium Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 345 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel features 10000 square feet (929 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
The Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile provides such business-friendly amenities as free WiFi in public areas, flexible meeting facilities in 14 rooms, and a business center with complimentary printing. Onsite parking is available. The hotel's top floor houses a rooftop fitness center and an indoor pool with lake views. This hotel was completely renovated in May of 2016.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 345
- Number of floors - 30
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Blenz Coffee Bar and Pastry Shop - Doughnuts, pastries, fruit juices, and espresso drinks are available at this coffee bar from early morning until mid-evening.
The Local Chicago - Using only the freshest local ingredients and tying in the local flavors of the community, the chefs at The Local Chicago add their own unique twist to traditional entrees. The menu includes Grade A meatloaf doused with an old-fashioned Dr Pepper sauce, fried chicken from American Amish farmers, and waffles accompanied by real maple syrup. The Local Chicago is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Masaki - Experience Japanese dining at its finest at Masaki. Chef Jinwoo Han has created a menu with a focus on modern presentations of Japanese cuisine in the traditional Omakase style. Savor dishes from the tasting menus, created using the finest ingredients and all exquisitely presented. Masaki also offers an extensive wine list and the most comprehensive sake list in the city. This upscale dining experience is perfectly complemented by stylish surrounds and warm hospitality.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile's top floor houses a fitness center and an indoor pool with lake views.
The Oak Street Beach along Lake Michigan is four blocks away, along the paved 20-mile lakefront path. Bicycles and in-line skates are available for rental at several beachfront locations. During summer months, swimming and beach volleyball are available. Canoeing, kayaking, and rowing equipment can be rented from the Lincoln Park Boathouse, two miles north.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75 per stay
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 17.00 and USD 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 47 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 66 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Chicago Magnificent Mile Hilton
- Chicago Magnificent Mile Suites
- Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Hilton Suites Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile Hotel
- Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
- Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Suites
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.