Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Cartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, near Puerta del Reloj
Located in Cartagena (Cartagena Walled City), Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent.
This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Clock Tower and 1.2 mi (2 km) from San Felipe de Barajas Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Hotel features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner property.
Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Restaurant 1
- Year Built - 1994
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for full breakfast: COP 52000 for adults and COP 52000 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Boutique Hotel Santa Clara
- Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique
- Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Cartagena
- Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Hotel
- Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Hotel Cartagena
- Santa Clara Boutique
- Bóvedas Santa Clara Boutique Hotel Cartagena
- Bóvedas Santa Clara Boutique Hotel
- Bóvedas Santa Clara Boutique Cartagena
- Bóvedas Santa Clara Boutique
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.