We had a terrible stay. Took forever to check us in, our room far end of hall and didn’t have access to the door to go in from parking lot. Bathroom had hair and mould on the walls, beds were not made up second day there. The phone didn’t work to call the front desk to ask for anything. My bed linen had a dirt mark like a foot print on it. No clock in the room. The breakfast was so awful! I got glass of juice and saw two ants crawling up the wall the juice machine was also broken. The breakfast was pathetic, one waffle maker, hard boiled eggs in fridge that looked disgusting all shrivelled up. The syrup was out, creamers in bowl for coffee were all sticky. The person working the breakfast hung over you and made nasty remarks under his breath. The blonde manager? At the front desk was so rude to a guest in the hotel it was terrible. When we left I asked for a receipt which she told me she couldn’t give me because I booked online. She didn’t say thanks for staying her or anything. The pool and hot tub were once again closed so that was extremely disappointing as I was looking forward to it. They need to just close the pool bc it’s never been opened in all the times I’ve stayed in past when it was called the Comfort inn. The grounds of the hotel could also use a lot of work. I won’t stay again just too disappointed and grossed out.
- Walden Galleria Mall
- 5 min drive
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.)
- 6 min drive
- Charles E. Burchfield Nature and Art Center
- 10 min drive
- University at Buffalo - South Campus
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Walden Galleria Mall - 5 min drive
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House - 9 min drive
- Buffalo Museum of Science - 10 min drive
- Charles E. Burchfield Nature and Art Center - 10 min drive
- University at Buffalo - South Campus - 10 min drive
- Buffalo-Depew Station - 4 min drive
- Humboldt Hospital Station - 8 min drive
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.) - 6 min drive
About this property
Hotel Buffalo International Airport
Along with a 24-hour fitness center, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour business center and coffee/tea in a common area. Free continental breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free airport shuttle. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and a free grocery shopping service are onsite. All 100 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, free weekday newspapers, and free long-distance calls.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lbs)
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- & Suites Buffalo By Fairbridge
- Comfort Suites Buffalo
- Comfort Suites Hotel Buffalo
- Comfort Suites Buffalo Hotel Cheektowaga
- Comfort Suites Buffalo Airport Hotel Cheektowaga
- Comfort Suites Buffalo Airport Hotel
- Comfort Suites Buffalo Airport Cheektowaga
- Comfort Suites Buffalo Airport
- Airport Inn & Suites Buffalo by Fairbridge Hotel
- Airport Inn & Suites Buffalo by Fairbridge Buffalo
- Airport Inn & Suites Buffalo by Fairbridge Hotel Buffalo
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Extended parking: USD 10 per day
- Free roundtrip airport shuttle from 4:00 AM - midnight
- Airport shuttle on request
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily 6:00 AM–9:00 AM
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
Things to do
- 24-hour fitness center
- Laundry facilities
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop/newsstand
- Newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Free grocery shopping service
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour business center
- 2 meeting rooms
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- 32-inch TV
- Premium channels
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Free newspapers (weekdays)
- Iron/ironing board
DO NOT STAY HERE, IT IS ABSOLUTELY FILTHY!!!!!
This is a terrible place to stay. We could not get out of our reservation and that made it even more frustrating.