Get an overview of this hotelArt-deco landmark in Boston's downtown district
With a stay at Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall, you'll be centrally located in Boston, minutes from New England Aquarium and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
This 4-star hotel is close to Boston Common and TD Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 403 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This Art Deco hotel also features gift shops/newsstands and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has 10000 square feet (929 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Housed within a restored Art Deco landmark building built in 1928 as Boston's first skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall offers amenities including complimentary use of a 24-hour fitness room, room service (limited hours), and a 24-hour executive business center with computer, fax, email, and copy services. The Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall has 16 meeting rooms, a conference room, and a computer station for guest business needs.
- 24-hour front desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Number of floors - 15
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Year Built 1928
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 403
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Nix's Mate - Owned and operated by Boston Hospitality Group, proud to serve the Hilton Hotel's guests, the newly-renovated signature restaurant is named after the historic Boston Harbor island, Nix's Mate. The restaurant features reclaimed wood from the Boston Pier, as well as touches of modern metal influences in a setting that is as rich and historic as it is vibrant and modern.
The restaurant offers city views and the very best in modern American fare with a seasonal and local influence. Start your day with a hearty breakfast or nutritious light bite or relax with a cup of coffee or cocktail in the Nix’s Mate Bar and Lounge. From business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between; the options are catered especially for you.
Enjoy a satisfying appetizer with your favorite beverage at the stacked quartz and maple bar next to the casual 30-seat lounge at Nix's Mate. Choose from a variety of new and old world wines, local New England craft beers from producers such as Harpoon and Seadog Brewing Co., and creative seasonal cocktails with a focus on fresh local ingredients.
Room service - In-room dining is available daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
An 24-hour on-site fitness center offers a selection of cardio and strength-training machines. The hotel also works with several nearby athletic clubs to provide discounted privileges for hotel guests.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per pet
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per stay
- Hilton Downtown/Faneuil Hall
- Hilton Downtown/Faneuil Hall Hotel
- Hilton Downtown/Faneuil Hall Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall Hotel
- Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
- Hilton Boston Financial District
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.