Get an overview of this hotelStylish city hotel near Camden Yards ballpark
When you stay at Hilton Baltimore in Baltimore, you'll be connected to the convention center and minutes from Geppi's Entertainment Museum and Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of 1st Mariner Arena and Hippodrome Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 757 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and plasma televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Baltimore401 W Pratt St Baltimore MD 21201
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Baltimore provides a fitness facility and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available each morning for a fee. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access are available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and 27 meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hilton Baltimore is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 20
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 27
- Total number of rooms - 757
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2008
- 24-hour business center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
- First-run movies
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a fitness facility, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 40 for adults, USD 0 and USD 30 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 125.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per week
- Baltimore Hilton
- Hilton Baltimore
- Hilton Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in a "Bed and Breakfast" rate plan and receive the following: