Get an overview of this hotelStylish city hotel near Camden Yards ballpark
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Hilton Baltimore in Baltimore (Downtown Baltimore), you'll be minutes from Geppi's Entertainment Museum and Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Hippodrome Theatre and Everyman Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 757 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and plasma televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Baltimore provides a fitness facility and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available each morning for a fee. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access are available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and 27 meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hilton Baltimore is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 27
- Year Built 2008
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 757
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 20
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
- First-run movies
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a fitness facility, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per week.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 40 for adults, USD 0 and USD 30 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 125.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per week
- Baltimore Hilton
- Hilton Baltimore
- Hilton Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in a "Bed and Breakfast" rate plan and receive the following:
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from CheapTickets, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert