Maroon 5 Tickets
7:00 PM | MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre At The Florida State Fairgrounds | Tampa FL
About Maroon 5
Los Angeles-based Maroon 5 has been a big name on the music scene for over 15 years, and they're equally beloved on the awards circuit. They won a Grammy Award in 2005 for Best New Artist and won two more in 2006 and 2008 for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals for their hit songs "This Love" and "Makes Me Wonder." Maroon 5 has won over 30 awards during their career. Some of these include three People's Choice Awards for Favorite Band, an iHeart Radio Music Award for Best Duo/Group of the Year, and three American Music Awards for both Favorite Pop Rock Band/Duo/Group and Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist.
After signing with Octone Records in 2002, Maroon 5's first album, "Songs About Jane," was released. Five singles were released from the album. These singles included the hits "Harder to Breathe," "This Love," and "She Will be Loved." Lengthy Maroon 5 tours promoting the album soon followed, giving fans across the world a chance to see Maroon 5 in concert. With a successful first album that had a wide range of hits, Maroon 5 tickets became a hot commodity.
After their first Maroon 5 tour, the band released their second album, a double-platinum hit titled "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" in 2007. They released five singles, including the hits "If I Never See Your Face Again" and "Makes Me Wonder." Between the years 2010 and 2012, the band released two more albums. These were "Hands All Over" and "Overexposed." During this time, Maroon 5 toured multiple times in the U.S. and abroad.
In 2014, they released their fifth album V, making it to number one on the Billboard 200 chart. Their sixth album was titled Red Pill Blues and released in 2017. These two albums lead with hit singles, “Sugar” and “Girls Like You.” Maroon 5 has sold over 120 million records, making them one the best-selling bands in the world.
Did you know these Maroon 5 facts?
- Originally, the band was called Kara's Flowers.
- One of the bands most popular songs, "Moves Like Jagger", was a collaboration with Christina Aguilera.
- Since 2011, Adam Levine, the band's lead singer, has been a coach on The Voice.
- They band headlined the Super Bowl LIII halftime show in 2019.
In 2019, the band released the song “Memories” serving as the lead single of their seventh studio album with a tour in 2020. They performed at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas on the two nights leading up to New Years Eve. In March of 2020, they did three performances in South America. They performed in Uruguay, Argentina, and Columbia.
Starting in July of 2021 Maroon 5 went across the United States and Canada touring their latest songs. The tour was originally scheduled for 2020 but unforeseen circumstances caused the tour to be pushed to the follow year. The 2021 tour with Meghan Trainer began in July in Chula Vista, CA. The group traveled for the next couple months performing in top cities. Fans saw them perform at the Pepsi Center, in Denver, Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Wrigley Field, T-Mobile Center in Kansas City and more. Their tour concluded in Los Angeles, CA at the Banc of California Stadium.
Cheap Maroon 5 tickets consistently sell out due to their popularity worldwide. Don’t miss out, get your cheap tickets today!
- Sep 23 - West Palm Beach, FL - iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre
- Sep 24 - Tampa, FL - MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre At The Florida State Fairgrounds
- Sep 27 - Austin, TX - Germania Insurance Amphitheater
- Sep 28 - Spring, TX - The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Oct 1 - Phoenix, AZ - Ak-Chin Pavilion
- Oct 2 - Los Angeles, CA - Banc of California Stadium
- Oct 5 - Chula Vista, CA - North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre
- Oct 7 - Mountain View, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre - CA
- Oct 8 - Concord, CA - Concord Pavilion
- Apr 8, 2022 - Buenos Aires, BA - Campo Argentino de Polo