CheapTickets Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel5-star Venice hotel with rooftop pool
Popular property highlights
A stay at Hilton Molino Stucky Venice places you in the heart of Venice, within a 15-minute walk of Academy Gallery and Peggy Guggenheim Museum.
This 5-star hotel is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from St. Mark's Basilica and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Ca' Rezzonico.
Make yourself at home in one of the 379 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 10 meters.
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Aromi Restaurant, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 4 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Venice? This hotel has facilities measuring 26910 square feet (2500 square meters), including meeting rooms.
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice features a full service spa, sauna, and a 24 hour fitness center. This hotel offers a rooftop pool with the a view overlooking the city.
Dining is available at one of the property's 3 restaurants and guests can grab a coffee at one of the 4 coffee shops or cafés. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel’s bars, which includes 3 bars and lounges and a poolside bar. WiFi is complimentary in the common areas.
This 5-star property offers access to the largest conference center in Venice and state-of-the-art facilities, a column-free ballroom, 14 additional meeting rooms, outdoor functional spaces, and a dedicated multilingual event staff. Event facilities space measures 26910 square feet (2500 square meters). For a surcharge, an area shuttle within 10 meters is available.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 14
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2500
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 26910
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 379
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Hilton Breakfast Buffet is available.
Aromi Restaurant - Sophisticated restaurant located at the entrance to the original mill building. Offers contemporary Mediterranean cuisine and a wide selection of wines in an elegant yacht club-style atmosphere May - October.
Bacaromi Restaurant - Enjoy a glass of wine, typical Venetian cuisine, and local cicchetti.
Rialto Lounge & Bar - For all day dining, a meeting point to indulge in a cocktail, coffee, or a snack.
Skyline - 8th-floor Venetian-style cocktail bar with views over Venice and the Lagoon.
Nearby Things to Do
The nearest golf course is 5 kilometers (3 miles) away. Venice Lido, an 18-kilometer (11-mile) sandbar between Venice Lagoon and the Adriatic Sea, is a 2-kilometer (1.2 mile) boat ride from the hotel; water sports are available at its large sandy beaches.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice offers onsite leisure facilities, including a Fitness & Wellness Club. Amenities include a gym, saunas, Turkish baths, and five booths for individual spa treatments. Professional masseurs and manicurists are available. Surcharges apply.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 75 per accommodation, per day
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 75 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: EUR 20.00 per person and includes use of:
- Hilton Molino Stucky
- Hilton Molino Stucky Hotel
- Hilton Molino Stucky Hotel Venice
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
- Hilton Venice Molino Stucky
- Molino Stucky
- Molino Venice
- Stucky Molino Venice
- Venice Molino Stucky
- Venice Stucky
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The seasonal pool will be open from May to September. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 5 can eat and drink for free.
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room