Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Vancouver hotel in Downtown Vancouver, near Granville Island Public Market
Popular property highlights
A stay at The Burrard places you in the heart of Vancouver, walking distance from Robson Square and Orpheum Theater.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Granville Island Public Market and Stanley Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features ski storage, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Burrard has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Ski storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1956
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free WiFi
- MP3 docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.00 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Self parking fee: CAD 28.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 25
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.00 per day
- Burrard Hotel
- Burrard Hotel Vancouver
- Burrard Vancouver
- Burrard Motor Inn
- The Burrard Hotel Vancouver
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.