- Plaza de Toros de Valencia
- 1 min walk
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento
- 5 min walk
- University of Valencia
- 10 min walk
- Valencia (VLC)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Plaza de Toros de Valencia - 1 min walk
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento - 5 min walk
- University of Valencia - 10 min walk
- Palace of the Marques de Dos Aguas - 10 min walk
- Central Market - 11 min walk
- Valencia North Station - 1 min walk
- Xativa Station - 1 min walk
- Valencia (VLC) - 17 min drive
About this property
Up Station Hostel
Special check-in instructions
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 3.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Up Station
- Up Station Valencia
- Up Station Hostel Valencia
- Up Station Hostel Valencia
- Up Station Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Up Station Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Valencia
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- No onsite parking available
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 8 AM–10 AM: EUR 3.00 per person
- 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
Things to do
- Bicycle rentals
- Snack bar/deli
- No elevators
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Designated smoking areas
- TV in lobby
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shared bathroom
Nice place located near everything that you need.
Cozy place located in the downtown zone with nice beds, clean shower, easy access with your card. Continental breakfast for €3 euros (included one small croissant, cereal american coffee, milk, and juice. Refrigerator for customer available on site. I tried to rent the bicycle that they advertise, but at this time wasn’t available and I was told that they don’t know when they will be available. Near to the metro station (Bailen) that will take you to the Malvarosa beach.