Affordable compared to other resorts close by. Good location, great view and friendly staff. Bathroom was a little outdated but was clean, bedroom was comfortable/nice and clean. I was a little annoyed with the mini-fridge and TV, but it was a minor issue. Overall I will not have any problem staying at the resort in the future. Very pleased with our stay.
- Traverse City State Park
- 1 min walk
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
- 3 min walk
- Traverse City, MI (TVC-Cherry Capital)
- 6 min drive
- Centre Ice Arena
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Traverse City State Park - 1 min walk
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf - 3 min walk
- Bryant Park - 4 min drive
- Centre Ice Arena - 7 min drive
- Elmbrook Golf Course - 8 min drive
- Traverse City, MI (TVC-Cherry Capital) - 6 min drive
About this property
The Beach Haus Resort
Along with free breakfast, this smoke-free hotel has free self parking and free WiFi in public areas. All 30 rooms provide free WiFi, refrigerators, and microwaves.
Special check-in instructions
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Beach Haus Resort Traverse City
- Beach Haus Resort
- Beach Haus Traverse City
- Beach Haus
- The Beach Haus Resort Hotel
- The Beach Haus Resort Traverse City
- The Beach Haus Resort Hotel Traverse City
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free breakfast available
- Free WiFi
- Front desk
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer (on request)
Food and Drink
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Golfing nearby
The large beach and the grass was really nice. We loved our view. But, we didnt like that our door led directly outside (not all rooms are in the hotel) and it was vert outdated overall.