- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Lungshan Temple
- 16 min walk
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall
- 12 min drive
- Ningxia Night Market
- 14 min drive
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
In the city center, Hotel Puri (Ximen Branch) is in Taipei's Ximending neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Lungshan Temple and Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Taipei Zoo and Maokong Gondola. Baby Boss and Taipei Children's Amusement Park are also worth visiting.
- Lungshan Temple - 16 min walk
- Yongkang Street - 12 min drive
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall - 12 min drive
- Huashan 1914 Creative Park - 13 min drive
- Ningxia Night Market - 14 min drive
- Ximen MRT station - 2 min walk
- Taipei Station - 17 min walk
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) - 40 min drive
About this property
Hotel Puri (Ximen Branch)
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: TWD 1200 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Puri Taipei
- Puri Taipei
- Good Ground Taipei
- Hotel Good Ground
- Puri Ximen Branch Taipei
- Puri Taipei Station Branch
- Hotel Puri (Ximen Branch) Hotel
- Hotel Puri (Ximen Branch) Taipei
- Hotel Puri (Ximen Branch) Hotel Taipei
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Toilet System In between !!!
Location is superb as Ximending street food and shops are just besides the hotel. The odd thing is the toilet system : upon check-in, receptionist showed 2 posters and announced not to throw toilet papers into the toilet bowl but dispose it in the dustbin provided. Each time I forgot and dump it into the toilet bowl but gave me anxiety in case it gets jammed and cannot flush down!!! The toilet size is too small as one cannot close the sliding door when one is using it; so at times one can smell the foul air from the toilet if you dump the dirty toilet papers into the toilet dustbin. Whist my friends ( rooms without window) paid less than me because I paid extra for a room with window, I was given a room with a Small window but obstructed view as there was a big metal object just outside the window plus my friends’ rooms on the ground floor are bigger than mine, I would be better off paying less! 😭