Get an overview of this hotelHistoric building, modern amenities in St. Louis
With a stay at Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch in St. Louis (Downtown St. Louis), you'll be minutes from Security Building and Gateway Arch.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and Old Courthouse.
Make yourself at home in one of the 195 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. 37-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a spa tub and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in St. Louis? This hotel has 5,000 square feet (465 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch
Popular property highlights
The Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch is 4 blocks from the iconic Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium, and Laclede's Landing, the epicenter of St. Louis' nightlife with its bars and restaurants. The massive America's Center Convention Complex lies a mere 5 blocks away.
This Hilton hotel is housed in the Merchants Laclede Building, once a St. Louis bank. The historic architecture incorporates modern conveniences, such as WiFi (surcharge) within the lobby. The hotel can accommodate special events across 5,000 square feet of meeting space, which includes 7 conference rooms, where wired high-speed Internet connections are available. The fitness center includes circuit training, strength machines, and cardiovascular equipment.
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms 6
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 195
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 8
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5,000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 10.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 10.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 10.95 per stay )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
400 Olive - This restuarant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and also has a bar.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Up to 75 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.95 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Hilton Arch Hotel St. Louis Downtown
- Hilton St. Louis Downtown
- Hilton St. Louis Downtown Arch
- St. Louis Downtown Hilton
- Hilton St. Louis Downtown Arch Hotel
- Hilton Arch Hotel
- Hilton Arch
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).