- Pacific Avenue
- 10 min walk
- Mission Santa Cruz
- 15 min walk
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- 17 min walk
- San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Santa Cruz, The Islander Motel is in the city center and near the boardwalk. Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and Mystery Spot are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Monterey Bay and Capitola Beach. University of California Santa Cruz Arboretum and Roaring Camp Railroads are also worth visiting.
- Pacific Avenue - 10 min walk
- Mission Santa Cruz - 15 min walk
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk - 17 min walk
- Main Beach - 20 min walk
- Santa Cruz Wharf - 14 min drive
- San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.) - 42 min drive
About this property
The Islander Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Breakage deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Islander Motel Santa Cruz
- Islander Santa Cruz
- The Islander Motel Motel
- The Islander Motel Santa Cruz
- The Islander Motel Motel Santa Cruz