Get an overview of this hotelHistoric splendor a block from San Antonio Riverwalk
Popular property highlights
With a stay at The St. Anthony, A Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio, you'll be centrally located in San Antonio, steps from San Antonio Majestic Theater and minutes from Tobin Center for the Performing Arts.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of River Walk and Alamo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 277 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The St. Anthony, A Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio
This San Antonio hotel, built in 1909, has been recently renovated and includes 2 restaurants, 2 bars, a rooftop pool, and a fitness center with views of Travis Park. The St. Anthony, A Luxury Collection Hotel features 2 onsite restaurants as well as 3 bars. Guests can take advantage of the outdoor pool and sun loungers, a fitness center with cardio equipment and a TV. A 24-hour business center offers complimentary high-speed Internet access, and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge in the guest rooms.
Popular for meetings and celebrations, the hotel has 22,000-sq-ft (2,043-sq-meters) of meeting space, including the Starlight Terrace, an open-air ballroom that can accommodate 300 guests for alfresco dining. Valet parking is available for a surcharge.
This is a pet-friendly hotel (surcharge). Only dogs are allowed. Other pet restrictions apply.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 277
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1909
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- iPod docking station
- Room service
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
ReBelle - Restaurateur Andrew Goodman with Chef Stefan Bowers have joined the St. Anthony to create the hotels' stunning signature restaurant, Rebelle. At Rebelle, Chef Bowers’ cuisine merges multi-cultural European technique with the bold and unique flavor pairings he’s become known for. The menu offers a unique sharing style and personal plate experience of overnight shipped coastal seafood, Texas Raised Angus Beef, and farm-fresh, locally sourced produce.
The Haunt Lounge - Named after the St. Anthony’s ‘spirits’ of the past, The Haunt reveals a chic, relaxed, and contemporary lounge atmosphere. Indulge in a cold, bracing cocktail and a bite to eat while escaping the broiling central Texas Sun. The signature menu created by ReBelle Chef Stefan Bowers.
The Library Café - Enjoy upscale American breakfast featuring signature dishes by Chef Michael Mata and specialty house-made pastries.
Room service - Available during limited hours.
Placed in the heart of downtown San Antonio, the St. Anthony is within walking distance of the Tobin Center and well as the The Majestic and Aztec Theaters.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 50 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- St. Anthony Riverwalk Wyndham
- St. Anthony Riverwalk Wyndham Hotel
- St. Anthony Luxury Collection Hotel San Antonio
- St. Anthony Luxury Collection Hotel
- St. Anthony Luxury Collection San Antonio
- St. Anthony Luxury Collection
- The St Anthony Hotel
- St Anthony Hotel San Antonio
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).